Chapter 4

~ BIG TIME SKIP TO THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR CAUSE I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEAS THAT CONTAIN ANY FREMIONE OR ANYTHING INTERESTING FOR THE QUIDITCH WORLD CUP IM SORRY GUYS ITS 1AM BEAR WITH ME LOVE YOUUU ~

George P.O.V.

Me and Fred slide into our usual compartment towards the back of the train and sit down. Once the train starts moving I nudge my brother in the shoulder with my elbow.

" So? " I say wiggling my eyebrows, " You are Hermione huh? " Fred rolls his eyes and shoves my arm.

" Shut up. We're really good friends now and that's all. Besides she would never like me. " he says. It's my turn to roll my eyes. Him and Hermione have been talking non stop since the Quidditch World Cup.

Meanwhile me, Ginny, Charlie, and now mum have been having out Team Fremione meetings. Ginny also discovered a muggle thing called fanfiction (did they have fanfics in the 80's/90's? whatever deal with it) and I've been working on one about them.

" You sure you don't wanna sit with your girlfriend on the train to Hogwarts? " I ask him. He sighs.

" For the hundredth time she's not my girlfriend!! "

" Who's not your girlfriend? "

Me and Fred look up. Hermione and Ginny stand in the doorway staring at us curiously. Fred looks shocked and embarrassed while I try not to laugh.

" U-uh A- Angelina. Angelina Johnson isn't my girlfriend. " Fred spits out quickly. I put my head in my hands and laugh.

" Um okay. Good for you. I guess I came at a wrong time, I'll leave now. " Hermione says and walks back to her compartment with Ginny. I laugh louder this time and Fred shoots me a glare.

" That wasn't funny. "

" Whatever you say. "

Fred

Me and Georgie walk into the great hall with everyone else and sit down. For a while everyone is just talking and eating but then Dumbledore starts talking. I just keep staring at the ceiling , barley listening and glancing at Hermione every once in a while.

437 Banned objects, Filch no forbidden forest, no Hogsmead for anyone under third year...

"It is also my painful duty to inform you that the inter-house Quidditch Cup will not take place this year," Now I'm listening. Dumbledore continued, "This is due to an event that will be starting in October and continuing though out the school year, taking up much of the teachers' time and energy but I am sure you will all enjoy it immensely. I have great pleasure in announcing that this year at Hogwarts-"

With a bunch of thunder the doors to the Great Hall opened and some man in a black cloak walks in. Everyone turned to look at him as he walked up the aisle his heavy footstep echoing the whole way. He shakes Dumbledore's hand, then he begins to speak again.

"May I introduce our new Defence against the Dark Arts Teacher," said Dumbledore brightly, into the silence, "Professor Moody.

Normally this is the part where the new teacher gets a bunch of applause and people hope this one doesn't die or something, but everyone is quiet. It's really weird. Dumbledore and Hagrid are the only ones clapping while everyone else just stares. He's kinda cool looking.

Dumbledore talks again.

"As I was saying," he said smiling at all of us who are still staring at Moody, " We are to have the honor of hosting a very exciting event over the coming months, an event which has not been held for over a century. It is my very great pleasure to inform you that the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year,"

My eyes widen and I get really excited. " YOUR JOKING " I yell, quite loudly.

The tension that had filled the Hall ever since Moody's arrival suddenly broke. Nearly everyone laughed. Even Dumbledore chuckles a little bit.

"No I am not joking Mr. Weasley," he said, "Though I did hear an excellent one over the summer about a troll, a hag and a leprechaun who all go into a bar -"

Then McGonagall clears her throat.

"Er - but maybe this is not the time... no..." said Dumbledore. Dang. I wanted to hear the joke.

"Where was I? Ah, yes, the Triwizard Tournament... well, some of you will not know what this tournament involves, so I hope those who do know will forgive me for giving a short explanation, and allow their attention to wander freely. The Triwizard Tournament was first established some seven hundred years ago, as a friendly competition between the three largest European schools of wizardry - Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang. A champion was selected to represent each school, and the three champions competed in three magical tasks. The schools took it in turns to host the Tournament once every five years and it was generally agreed to be the a most excellent way of establishing ties between young witch's and wizards of different nationalities - until, that is, the death toll mounted so high that the Tournament was discontinued."

"There have been several attempts over the centuries to reinstate the Tournament," Dumbledore continued, "none of which have been very successful. However, our own Departments of International Magical Co-Operation and Magical Games and Sports have decided the time is ripe for another attempt. We have worked hard over the summer to ensure that, this time, no champion will find himself or herself in mortal danger."

I stopped listening, but I do notice Dumbledore glance in mine and George's direction at some point. I probably should've payed attention. Suddenly everyone gets up and I assume it's time to go back to our dorms so I follow.

I feel someone grab my arm and I look down and see Hermione. She stares at an she seems worried.
" You and I need to talk. "

I follow her to some random passage and wait for what she has to say. After she's sure no one is near any more she talks.

" Your not putting your name in that cup. " she states. She has her arms crossed and she's giving me a stern look as if scolding me.

" Why not? " I ask.

" Because, you have to be over seventeen , and you two aren't seventeen yet! " she snaps. Wait you have to be seventeen? I guess that's when I zones out...that's why he looked at us..

" Well you aren't the boss of us! I me and George want to enter out names, then we'll enter our names! " I say. She steps closer and looks up at me.

" Even if it means we won't be friends anymore? "

No

" Yes. "

She crosses her arms and walks away, leaving me alone in the empty passage way. I sit down against the walk and put my head in my hands.

A/N: Finally. An update. Hope it's okay. It seems too short to me but it's all I had. Hope to update soon. Love you guys ❤️ ALSO IM KIND OF IN LOVE WITH SAM WINCHESTER NOW SO DONT JUDGE MEHHHH