Chapter 1

Hermione P.O.V.

Why do I like him so much? Just cause he's cute, funny, nice, actually pretty smart... oh. That's why. What am I? Stuck-up, know-it-all, annoying. He's never gonna like me! That was the old me. The eleven to thirteen year old me. I'm fourteen now. I can be a new person! He could still like me! Wow. I'm so desperate I'm giving myself false hope.

"Hun! The Weasleys are here to pick you up! " my mum screamed up to my room. The Weasleys. That means the twins. That means Fred. Yay! " K! Coming! " I said grabbing my trunk and running downstairs.

There was Fred, looking as hot as ever. I was getting to the burrow by floo. They're taking me to the quiditch world cup. I hope I can sit by Fred! Oh My Merlin I've Gone Crazy!!! " Hello Granger " said the twins in perfect unison.

I smiled. " Hello boys, " I say, kind of embarrassed.

"Bye sweetie! Have fun! " my dad said hugging me. The twins smirked and laughed. Oh Merlin! This is embarrassing!!

"Okay, I get it! Bye!! " I say awkwardly, struggling to get out of my dad's embrace.

Finally my dad released me. Fred put his arm around me, "Shall we go now? " he asked. Him having his arm around me caused me to blush.

"Yeah, let's go... " I say, doing my best to hide my blush. I didn't do very well.

"Oh look George! I'm so amazingly good looking that I made her blush! " he said pointing to my very red cheeks. George laughed. This just made my fave grow even hotter.

"Lets just go now! " I said getting slightly annoyed. I pulled out of Fred's grasp and walked over to the fireplace.

I grabbed a handful of floo powder and said " The Burrow ". I tried to make it sound nice and clear. Next thing I know I'm in the Burrow. I stand up and dust myself off.

I start to walk out when someone lands on me. It's George. I look him straight in the eyes and say " Get. Off. " in the best stern voice I have.

"Yes ma'am " he says and quickly running away. Am I that scary? I stand up and dust myself off, again, which turned out to be pointless cause then someone else fell of me.

It was Fred. His face was dangerously close to mine. It was hovering only a few inches above mine. I looked into his deep brown eyes to yell at him to get off then I got lost in them.

Fred P.O.V.

I fell out of the fireplace and landed on someone. That someone happened to be the girl I loved. Though I would never admit that. We are complete opposites and people would be weirded out if we started dating. Not like she would ever want to date me anyway.

Just then I realized how close my face was to her's. It was only a few inches above her's. How has she not yelled at me to get off her yet. The Hermione I know would. I got lost in her beauty. She really is beautiful. Without thinking I leaned down and kissed her.

She was shocked. I could tell. To avoid being yelled at or being slapped I got up right away and ran up to my room. Then I felt bad. I just left her there without an apology or anything. I'll apologize tomorrow I guess. Right now I just need to stay away from her.

A/N: Hey! It's Ashipperoffremione here! This is my first story so it's gonna be really bad at first. I hope it will get better as I go along though. I will try to update weekly. Bye! Sorry it's short!

Edit: Reading this again a lot later I would like to apologize for how cringe this is. I will try to officially edit these first few chapters as best I can to make them longer and less awkward, but for now all I have time to do is fix some spacing and grammar errors.