Episode 4: Chinese Takeout Togo

(This is the FOURTH episode and I'm still having to remind you of spoilers! If you haven't read Totally Dramatic High or ESPECIALLY Total Drama Awaniko Jungle, you need to so you can understand what the hell all this nonsense)

(Also, these are now the teams!)

(YEAHHHH BORING CHARACTERS OUT FIRST! Now we can really amp things up

(YEAHHHH BORING CHARACTERS OUT FIRST! Now we can really amp things up..)

We start the episode with Emma crying on Bowie.

"W-Why did she- WAHHHHH!"

-Emma

"Awh, don't worry Emma. I'll be here for you!"

-Bowie

Julia is looking at this and smiles.

Julia has a confessional.

"I must say! Bowie's strategy of getting all the couples out first is really smart! Lucky me and MK aren't a couple, but we TOTALLY could have! I mean- you emotionally manipulate someone once and suddenly they hate you for it! Ugh.. I don't understand people sometimes."

-Julia

Confessional ends.

Damien and Burger are looking at Bowie and Emma.

"I feel bad about voting Millie out.."

-Burger

"Well- don't let it eat you up."

-Damien

Karl comes up to them with his tray.

"Hey! Stole some extra muffins!"

-Karl

"Oh! Thanks Karl-!"

-Damien

"Nah dude! It's for Burger! Welcome to our world sweet cheeks!"

-Karl

Karl hands the muffin to Burger, as Damien watches on, a little jealous.

"T-Thanks.. you know, a lot of people here call you an overly-obsessive, stubborn, lunatic with possible schizophrenia- but I think you're really nice Karl."

-Burger

"Awh! Thanks Burger! Even though all of what they say is true."

-Karl

Karl hugs Burger as she lightly blushes.

Damien has a confessional.

"That's IT! Alright, so uhm.. how do I say this..? After this summer, we're seniors and that means we're close to leaving high school. That means college and.. well.. I've been offered a SCHOLARSHIP at North Carolina! But.. that means I have to leave behind all my friends.. I haven't told any of them yet but I know it's gonna especially hurt Karl."