Prologue: The Losing Prodigy

Look at that cute smile, Y/n. The prodigy, Who won many awards and even maybe even a person that could even surpass Dr Ratio! Cute smile? It's rather more than just a smile, but rather a face of a lady who suffered to be there at that photo.

At elementary, Y/n possessed a wide range of knowledge from her small little mouth almost like Nous had the possessed the young Y/n.

Later on her earlier life at the age of 15 after her 1st degree on physics and 2nd degree psychology, She disappeared from the scene all the sudden. Almost vanished from the scene of future potential geniuses that could serve Nous.

Suffering from despair, Y/n is undoubtedly the most intelligent natural born genius in the world and universe but— all people are different.

How could Y/n suffer? She had psychology degree! She had everything could, A scholarship, A decent adoptive family, kind friends, and even the ‘universe’ that treated her kindly and as much of possible equally.

What could've possibly happen? All people can be happy for no reason, Why if people get sad and everyone have to be concerned about it? Perhaps she could never say the experiences that what she witnessed, said, heard or even talk about.

Now all Y/n does is smoke at her adoptive parent's home, while dwelling with her broken laptop and filthy office... Aimlessly unable to cope what she felt.

Nowadays, Nobody cared about her.

She lost everything, Once she started giving up.