Chapter 8

Emma's p.o.v
We were driving to the next supprise i kept staring at him trying to make him tell me the next place we were going. After the first 30s of starring he didnt say anything but after awhile he said, "Are you trying to telepathically make me tell you where we're going, I mean I know we're vampires but I dont think we can do that"......."Or can we". "Maybe", I said starring even harder. He smiled at me as he tured his attention back to the road. About 5min later we pulled up at ci'ci's pizza. I started kissing him all over his face. My lipstick got everywhere on his face but I didnt care. After I stopped kissing him I starred at him, he looked like he was just attacked by a group of fan girl's. "Its a good thing I keep napkins in my glove compartment. When I got done wiping myself off we went inside. We walked up to the girl at the counter. She was kinda cute but I didn't say anything or think much of her. "Can I get a buffet for two I said pulling out my wallet. "You sure can", she said in a really sexy voice. I looked at Emma who didnt look to pleased with her. "Welp lets go to our seats I said grabbing Emma's hand. When went to our seats and sat down, she waited for the waiter to leave then she said "Do you know that girl up there at the counter". "No", I said. "Then why the fuck was she looking at you like that". " I don't know", I said. "Mmhm", she said. "I promise you babe you have nothing to worry about". "I better not",she mumbled under her breath. I smiled and took her hand come on babe its time to eat", I said as we walked up to buffet. We both get full plates of different kinds of pizza. She finished her plate before me because I was trying to savor mines. "Ha finished before you", she said flipping her plate over. "I didnt know it was a race", I said finishing my plate. Lets have a contest who ever has the most flipped by the time both of us gets finished win's. "Okay you're on", I said flipping my plate over. Then we raced back up there to get more. We went through countless slices of pizza. After we looked like we both were about to pop we finally decided to count the plates. I had 10 plates she had 9. All you won by 1 plate you are now crowned the king of all fat people would you like another slice you're highness. We both laughed. "Hey babe I gotta go to restroom be right back". "Okay", she said. Then I got up and walked to the bathroom but apparently I was followed. I used the restroom and washed my hands and to my surprise you'll never believe who was standing in the door way of the guys bathroom. It was the girl from the counter. She closed the door and loocked it. I was thinking to myself sense when do public restrooms lock. She walked up to me and said", I just got off work and there's no one else here but and you". I started to bag up slowly as she came forward. Right then in my pocket I called Emma and put it on speaker. "You do know I have a girlfriend right", I said loud and clear so Emma could hear me. "Oh you that litte bitch out there is your girlfriend, you can do so .much better than her. I bagged up until I felt the wall behind me. She smiled then she pushed herself up against me. I gasped and my tooth cut her arm but again I didnt think much of it. Then she attempted to kiss me. I slide to the right not thinking there was another wall right there. As I slid away from her I was thinking, Ha! Swerved on that ass, that was until I hit the other wall. Then she leaned in for another kiss, I didn't know what to do she was so fucking hot. Just then Emma kicked down the door and shot an iceball at her which froze her lips to the wall. Then she grabbed her, snached her lips of the wall, and punched her in her face. Then she started punching her in the rib cage and stomach. She stopped after she started to spit up blood. Then she grabbed me, picked me up on her shoulder, and ran with me outside the door with her super speed. I'm not gonna lie I was scared as shit. When we got outside in the parking lot I tried to explain every single detail I could. "Babe it wasn't me she came on to me then she tried to kiss me and I didn't know what to ............ She kissed me again to make me shutup, this time it was a long and passionate kiss. "You're mine's got that", she said. "Okay", I said. Then she pulled me close and kissed me again.