Chapter 9

Damion's p.o.v
After she let me go she told me to get in the car so i did and pulled off and started toward our last destination. As i was driving i kept glancing over to her. She didnt look mad or happy or anything for that matter. It was kinda scary. I drove till we pulled up at the last place i was taking her, the movies. "Awww your taking me to the movie's that's so sweet", she said as she kissed me on my cheek. I parked then we both got out and walked to the counter. "Two tickets for fifty shade's of grey", i said to the cashier. "Here you go enjoy your movie", she said as i took the ticket's and walked inside. I went up to the counter and ordered two buckets of popcorn and two large drink's. Then we walked into the movie and took our seats. I don't know if anyone told Emma but this movie is about sex and from the looks of it she was very surprised by it. She was moving a lot and her body seemed to get hot. And she kept trying to hug me in the middle of the movie. After the movie was over I looked over at her to see that she barely touched her popcorn and her legs were shaking. "Babe you ready to go", I said. "Yeah",she said. So we got up and left the movie theater. On the ride home she kept glancing over at me like she wanted to eat me. I was trying to look straight and not say anything. When finally got home she walked in and I walked in after her. She went straight to the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the couch waiting for her. When she finally came out of the bathroom she stood in front of me and started at me. "Babe are you alri.... before I could say anything else she pushed me on the couch and started to unbuckle my pants. "Uuhh emma.... sssssshhhh",she said as she kept going. Then I started to take her clothes off. I pulled down her pants and ripped off her panties. She took out my dick and forced me inside of her. She felt so good wrapped around me. I flipped us over so I was on top as I started to go in and out of her slowly trying my best to hold back. She was moaning softly but I wanted more.* I started fucking her harder and faster*. She clawed my thigh and wrapped her legs around me pulling me closer to her. "Y.you don't have to h.hold back ,she said. When she said that I started to fuck her as hard as i could in her stomach. She was screaming for me like she was crazy. She scratched into my back which only made me want her more. "How d.does it f.feel... I said. G..good. I felt her body getting hotter and so was mines. We were both on the verge of cuming. I kept going touching her stomach each time as fast,as hard,and as deep as I could. "I'm a.about to cum", she said. M.me too.... I couldn't hold it back any longer. I felt her body jump as we both cam at the same time... she layer down and cuddled into my chest. "I love you, she said. "I love you too", i said as i passed out on the couch.