Chapter 3

Dalmion's p.o.v
When I saw her I instantly got up and I was about to walk straight over there then I remembered kitty was still here. "Kitty ill be right back okay", I said. "Kk", she said back. When I was walking up to her I saw she was writing in some kind of book. It was all black with white cursive writings in the middle of it. She hadn't seen me yet so it was the perfect time to approch her

Emma's p.o.v
I was writing in my new book soul eater when a shadow came over me when I looked up I couldn't believe my eyes. It was that guy from my class, he was the one who helped me with my books when that asshole bumped into me and kept going. I kinda like him but I was to shy to tell him. "Hey", he said..... "Hi", I said finally getting my words together. "Your Emma right". "Yeah"."I saw u in class today and I couldn't help but think what a pretty girl you are". "Thanks, I said trying my best not to blush". "So is that your girlfriend over there", I said trying to change the subject. "Nope that's kitty, one of my best friend's". "So you don't have a girlfriend",I said. "No.... At least not yet, he said smiling at me". At that point I couldn't hold back the blushing any longer. "So may I have your number so we can continue this conversation over the phone", he said. "Sure", I said taking out a small sheet of paper. I wrote my number down and gave it to him. "Ill call you later on tonight, he said. "Okay", I said as I went back to doing what I was doing. But for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about him.

Dalmion's p.o.v
I walked back over to where kitty was. "Somebody's in looove, she said "What are you talking about kid, I said. "I seen you over there talking to her", she said pointing at Emma. "Psssh what were just friend's", I said lieying to myself. "Okay dude whatever you say", I could tell she knew.