Chapter 5

Dalmion's p.o.v
I woke up the next morning looking around my bed room. I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes had changed to a whitish gray color, and a pair of fangs in the top row of my mouth."What did she do to me" I said. Right then the door swung open, standing there was Emma with a plate of bacon and pancakes and one of my oversized shirts. "I turned you into a vampire love", she said, like it wasnt a big deal. "YOU TURNED ME INTO A WHAT"!!!, I said stuffing a piece of bacon in my mouth. "A vampire", she said again. "Explain", I said cutting a peice of my pancakes. "Well howl about this im a vampire, I bit you , and now your mines. "I like that explanation", I said smiling at her. She turned away trying to hide her blush. "I got one more question". "What",she asked. "What did you put in these pancakes though". He he, she giggled and took my plate in the kitchen. I was about to open the door and go In there after her but she came back to fast. Shouldn't we try to test out my abilities or try som........ I couldn't talk anymore because she stuck her tongue in my mouth again. Then she pushed me on the bed and ripped off my pants. "Emma what are you doing", I said. "Just relax", she said as she took my dick out of my underwear and started rubbing the tip of my dick. Every time she rubbed it my body jumped even more and my dick got even harder. Then she took me inside her mouth moving her head up and down continuously. I thought I was in another dream. "E.emma"..... I could barley talk because her mouth felt so good wrapped around me. I layed my head back in pleaser. She didnt stop for anything she just kept going "E.Emma I.I"...... I felt myself about to cum but I didn't want to. I thought to myself. "If she doesn't let me go im gonna let me go im going to cum all in her mouth". Then she started to go even faster. I tried to hold it back the best that I could but at last I couldn't take it anymore. I came in her mouth and it was a lot. But she did something I didnt expect her to do. She swallowed all of it and licked my dick clean. Then she got up and layed in the bed with me. "E.mma w.where did you l.learn to d.do that", I barley said. "Shhhhhhhh" said as she rubbed my chest until I drifted off to sleep.