Surprise!

You woke up next to Theo. Your stomach was hurting so you got up and when downstairs to the kitchen and started making breakfast . You felt lips on your neck and you let a little moan out . Theo moved you to the side and finished making breakfast. You watched Theo make breakfast shirtless, you couldn't believe that he was your husband. He finished and you both ate breakfast , while Theo cleaned up , you went upstairs and changed into a v-neck top and tight jeans and high top converses . You grabbed ur kk purse and walked downstairs and told Theo to go get changed. He walked upstairs and went for a shower. You were downstairs calling a bakery to make a gender reveal cake for the party tomorrow night . You also texted your mother friend who was a party planner and told her every detail you want in the party. Theo came downstairs ready to go. He grabbed the keys and opened the door for you. He unlocked the car and opened the door for you. You and Theo were going for your first ultrasound . You arrived at the doctors and you checked in . The nurse called your name out and you both got up and went to the room. The doctor told you to lift up ur shirt. He started the ultrasound and he pointed out your daughter. Theo looked at you and kissed ur forehead. The doctor said that you must eat healthy for the baby. You told him he's of course. You went home with the first pictures of your daughter. You fell asleep during the car ride home. While you were sleeping Theo drove to a surprise for you . You woke up to think you were at home but you noticed you won't. You walked out and saw the beautiful mountain view. You kissed Theo and you both watched the sunset from the very top of the hill . You hugged Theo and kissed him. You drove home in a happy mood. The party planner called you while you were driving with Theo and said everything was ready. You thanked her and told her to make sure everyone is invited . You told Theo and he was excited for the big surprise . You grabbed In n out for dinner and went home . As soon as you got home you went for a shower when ur phone rang and it was ur mother. She was asking what the party was for and you told her just a house party . She said ok and hanged up the phone. You were relived that she didn't find out . You grabbed one of Theo's shirt and wore it and jumped in bed with Theo. You layer on your side and Theo. wrapped his arm around ur stomach and kissed you on the neck and you fell asleep.

It was the day you announce your pregnancy . You went shopping for a dress for tonight. You did your make up and your hair. It was time for and Theo to go to the hall for the party. You walked in and said hi to everyone and mingled around. It was time to announce the surprise . The party planner called you up. You and Theo went up onto the stage and said "so everyone we are here today to announce that I'm pregnant with a baby girl!!!!!" Everyone started screaming and cheering and also clapping. You felt the relief off ur chest. You walked down stairs with Theo holding your hands. You walked to your parents and hugged them so tight they couldn't breath . You mom was happy that her daughter was having a granddaughter. You dad was crying. You kissed them both then went to Theo's parents and hugged them as well. Both of yours parents were supportive. The party was coming to an end and you were tired . You went home and asked Theo to make fruit salad since you were carving . He smiled and did it . He was the best husband. Your phone started buzzing and you saw.......