True Love

After Theo cooked breakfast you both got ready to go to work. Theo was a football player and you were a model. You kissed Theo bye and left the house. You arrived at work and everyone was saying "welcome back Mrs James " you smiled . You walked into your office and asked your assistant to grab your schedule for the month . Today you had a bikini shoot at Miami Beach. You were disappointed because you wanted to spend the first night back with your husband. So you called the agency and told them you had plans and you couldn't make it. You finished worked and drove back home. You opened the front door and saw candles and rose petals on the floor you smiled and walked towards the kitchen and saw a beautiful dinner . You walked kissed Theo and sat on his lap while he fed you. You told him about how you didn't go to the photo shoot because you love him. He kissed you and got up and grabbed a present . You opened the box and saw a beautiful diamond necklace that said his name . you cried and hugged so tight that he couldn't breathe.

It was the next morning that Theo gave the gift . So you woke as usually and got ready and instead of going to work , you went shopping to get a gift for a Theo. You were confused at what to get for husband . Then it came to you to get him a watch that says love on the side of it . So you buy the watch and engrave "love 15-04-2010" it was the day you and Theo met. You went home and did the same thing Theo did to you but the other way around. Theo walked into the kitchen and smiled then you gave the gift and saw the words and smiled kissed you. You cried because you were happy that your true love was Theo.