Pain of Love

Your stomach was hurting and you started screaming your lungs out . You could feel cold wires wrapped around you. Theo started bolting through the Hospital trying to catch up to you . He looked as pale as a Ghost, you couldn't ignore it so you smirked trying not to laugh. Theo was trying not to panic and run out the room . You held onto his hand throughout the whole time . You reach the delivery room when a  huge bang sound came rushing in from the ambulance to see another lady giving birth while moving. The pain in your stomach became more painful and faster. The doctor started counting you in to push . You pushed and pushed. After seven hours of labor you held your beautiful daughter . You looked over to see Theo crying while smiling . Your family is now complete and happy. After a week at the hospital you were finally able to leave and go home with your newborn daughter . Theo was excited to show the new nursery and how he baby proof the house so it was safe. It made you smile that Theo loved being a father . You arrived home to see pink balloons and white balloons at the gate with a welcome home sign for your daughter . Mum and Dad were standing there with joyful smiles . Mum ran and softly hugged you than grabbed her granddaughter for a walk around the house. Dad smiled while hugging you while you walked inside. The house was clean and tidy better than the way you left it when you were last here. Theo made you proud and made you happy. Warm hands started to wrap around your waist . His lips kissed you on your neck making you have goosebumps . You turned around and kissed Theo on the lips and hugged him so tightly that it was hurting you and Theo. Theo's parents offered to take care of the baby so you and Theo could have the night to yourselves . Theo dropped the baby to his parents while you went for shower getting ready for bed.