Perfect little Family

While Theo's parents were looking after your daughter Kyara , you and Theo decide you guys will spend the night at home watching movies and have a candle light dinner and late night bath . Theo spoiled you with the dinner being so fancy it almost felt you were in your favourite restaurant in Paris . You couldn't imagine a perfect person to be with for the rest of your life. After dinner Theo grabbed you and walked you towards the living room upstairs and showed you the movie you both were about to watch . 'A walk to remember ' was the movie he choose to watch . You cried throughout the whole movie while Theo was cuddle with you . Theo head was laid on top of your stomach , you running your hands through his silky hair . Theo looked up to you and moved closer to kiss you . The credits started to roll , which meant the movie finished. Theo started to pack away the movie and blankets and pillows while you went to the bathroom to start the water running for your bath . You felt Theo's hands wrap around your waist and pulled you closer . You smiled and turned around kissing him passionately while removing his clothes . You both were in the bath giving each other's massages and kisses. You both got out and got ready for bed. Theo wrapped his hands around you in bed and pulled you closer and kissed your forehead and said goodnight . You woke up to the smell of fresh coffee . You got ready as usual walked downstairs to see Theo rocking Kyara to sleep . You silently walked towards them and kissed Theo Goodmorning before grabbing Kyara from Theo to put her back into her baby cot . You smiled to see Kyara asleep peacefully. You walked downstairs with the baby monitor to make sure your daughter is safe and taken care of . Theo walked out of the kitchen holding your plate of breakfast with him shirtless . You smiled and asked which one is breakfast knowing he will smile which made you happy. You couldn't be any happier with Theo and your beautiful daughter Kyara . Theo got ready to take you Kyara out for some grocery shopping for the first time with a baby . You dressed Kyara in a cute onesie saying daddy's girl which was so cute . Theo was packing the car and adjusting the seats for kyaras car seat . Theo drove while you sat in the back feeding Kyara and putting her to sleep . Theo parked and hopped out to set up the pram while you grabbed Kyara and the baby bag . Theo pushed the pram through the whole day without a complaint while I was holding one of his hand. We looked so cute with our family .