Chapter 2 THE PROMISE TO A SOUL AND THE VISIT OF YOUKO SAIONJI

I had returned in the early morning from my long tour throughout Naples, I felt very good about the journey I took, thanks to this it helped me clear up many doubts and thoughts about the favor that Miss Youko Saionji is going to ask of me. I took the cell phone. I looked at the time, it was 8 in the morning, I wrote to Claudia and Camila on WhatsApp for the favor I asked them for yesterday.While they answered me, I tidied the bed in my room, and quickly went into the bathroom to take a cold shower and relax my body. Shortly after, I went out and looked for a suit that Adrienna had given me for my second victory at the Roland Garros Junior Open. I put it on, walked to the large mirror in the room, looked at how handsome it looked, and after a while, I returned to the place where I had taken the suit, took out some black thigh-high stockings and some high-heeled boots, put them on to finish off. get dressed And detail on the cell phone screen that they had responded to me. They both told me yes and that in an hour and a half they will wait for me at the agreed place.Having agreed with her, I walked to the kitchen while I placed the water and coffee in the coffee maker. I took out two eggs and some salami for my breakfast, I tried not to delay the preparation. It had already been about 5 minutes that my breakfast was ready, I served myself and started eating breakfast, shortly after having had breakfast. I organized the kitchen, went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth before leaving for the appointment.I took my things, such as my cell phone, keys and the card to enter after my return, with everything ready, I left for the place. I went down the elevator, I left the tower where I live and went down towards the apartment entrance, to look for a taxi. Luckily for me there was one parked as if waiting for a customer. I got on it, told the driver the route and he agreed to take me.The first stop was a large flower shop, where the driver stopped the car so that he could go and look for some flowers. It was fast because what he needed was in crops. I paid the flowers to the manager and returned to the car. The driver told me.

—Are you Gustavo Lockser?-YEAH. Because you said so?-He said it. Because only one person buys those flowers and asks to be taken to that church.—No problem, friend, I'll pay you well for that. And thanks for the favor. May God and San Paolo multiply your blessings.-Thanks a lot young men. You really are very different from your parents, and from the bastards from the north.The driver stopped, and I noticed that we had arrived—It's 150 euros.—Look, have 200, the 50 are for you.—Thank you, before you get off. I want to ask you another favor-Which? And I'll do it—Sign me, my driving gloves-Of course, why not.The driver takes them off and hands them to me with a light blue pen. Where they are signed.—Thank you very much, young man, and good luck.I got out of the place when I looked at Camila and Claudia who were wearing strange outfits for the occasion.-Girls. Long time without seeing them, both of them as always, all nice and pretty.—The master of masters of junior tennis, you have changed a lot, I see you a little big"It's just the high-heeled boots, dear."—No, you've seriously grown up. You can tell by your muscles—Girls, here we come.The three of us walked to the entrance of the church, when I revealed that the old priest who takes care of the place was still there.-Actually. If you kept the promise, which you made to your beloved.—Promises to souls are sacred and must be fulfilled, and I returned for a while, I will be here visiting her, it is my duty to fulfill the promises. Before I forget, when I finish talking to her I need to confess.-No problem. Talk to her, you need to release guilt, while also confessing to themI finished talking to the old priest, walked to the entrance of the church, took off my hat out of respect. Upon entering I gave myself the blessing. When I got to where the urn was. I knelt down to touch her and leave the bouquet of flowers, and I started talking to her."It's been so long dear." You know I had to go through a lot of things at the academy, and due to circumstances of life I had to return to solve some programs that were presented to me, and I wanted to visit you before I get busy solving those problems. I hope you forgive me for what I'm going to do.