Chapter 3 MONETARY AID AND FETISH

A week had already passed since Youko arrived in Naples to ask me for the favor of monetary help. For obvious reasons, we haven't talked about it so as not to make each other uncomfortable. When one day I was walking around the apartment with only shorts, and with my hair tied up in a ponytail and my side locks already long. That made me look like a 15-year-old girl. While Youko made me things to eat and told me...-Dear. Do you want to see your gift that I brought you from Japan?-Yeah? Why not?Youko goes to the room where she sleeps and takes out two packages. A little while later he comes back and gives them to me...-Here you have. I hope you like them.—Thank you very much, you shouldn't have.—It's just a gift for the favor you're going to do me.For my part I take a sigh...I open the two packages to see what is inside, I detail that they are the Sakakino Hills Academy uniforms. Let's see that one is a man and the other a woman. Asked.

—Are they both for me?-Yeah. Both are for you.

I took the man's uniform and went to my room to put it on. After a while I came out very blushing.

—How handsome you look, beautiful, very beautiful, you would really be the heartthrob of the academy where my daughter studies.

—Hey, you flatter me, Miss Youko. I want to ask you for something.—Well, tell me, it's not something impossible.-I want a kiss from you....In Youko's thoughts"Finally I will be able to kiss him, this time it will be something he will remember"I walked a little where Youko is, where she is going to get close and with her right hand she takes my chin and joins her lips with mine while I am hypnotized by her kiss, at the same time she with her left hand is squeezing my buttocks strongly where it makes me lose myself in just the kiss.After a few minutes she stops kissing me...—Wow, very tender and juicy lips.—I knew you were going to bring me the idea. Now do you want to see me in a woman's uniform? Or not?—Sure, you better go, I want to see you with him.As I returned, in my mind..."Wow, that's kissing an older woman."In my room, I took off my boy's uniform and dressed as a woman, while I had half of the uniform on. I left my room, to the study room where I took out my high-heeled shoes and a B cup breast prosthesis. Remembering the time when I ran away with Adrienna to Holland because we didn't want to know about our school problems. Once back I put on the prosthetics and looked for the bra that she had given me for occasions when she wanted to see me as a girl. I finished dressing when I came out. Youko. She blushes very red and hugs me hard and tells me.—Well, even as a girl, you are very pretty and beautiful.—Hey, you're just exaggerating, it's because I have long hair, that makes me look like a girl.—Still, you are very handsome. I hope that, with my daughter, they become friends.—It would be great to make friends with your daughter.—Honey, I would like you to leave your uniform on. You will do it?

-Yes, why not?-Thank you. Honey, dinner is going to be ready. I'll serve you now.—Thank you very much Youko. Tomorrow we will talk about the favor you need.-Thanks love.For my part, I walk without difficulty to the studio to organize everything for the talk with Youko. Everything is ready and prepared. I return to the dining room where she has me a big plate of pasta with lots of cheese and my bottle of wine.During dinner, Youko doesn't take her eyes off me, knowing that we are both the sin of the gods because we have that forbidden bond, because one she is a single mother and she should set an example for Sekai, right? For my part, an almost adult, overcoming Adrienna's death and knowing the responsibility I had to submit to a relationship with an older woman.After dinner, I thanked Youko and retired to sleep, while she cleaned the kitchen. For my part, in my room I was falling asleep thinking about how it would be the favor I needed. The next morning, Youko gets up very early without waking me up. It was around 9 in the morning when I got up and went into the bathroom to take a long shower. I went back to my room to put on my business clothes.I went out to the living room and Youko tells me...-Good morning. Youko. Thank you very much for the breakfast, when I finish having breakfast. We will start talking.-Thank you so much. Dear.Youko sits in her chair. She knows that, despite my young age, I should sit in the chair as the head of the family. I had breakfast and thanked God and Saint Paolo for the food. And I retired to the studio.In the study...—When you finish, I'll wait for you in the studio.—As orders, darling.About 15 minutes had passed, when Youko entered the studio and I saw that she was dressed very elegantly.—How elegant Miss Youko.—Thank you very much Gustavo.—Well Youko. Tell me what favor do you need?—Honestly, I'll get to the point. Gustavo. I'm going through an economic crisis in my restaurants and I need capital to pay for everything.