Safi and Mary

The year passed by... me and Neha didn't talk to each other...neither i talked to Abi or Ikki... Qubx became friends back again but i didn't...i made 2 new friend named Aurora and Anabelle.
I used to have fun with them... we played all the fun games together and never had fights...
I still used to talk to Qubx...she used to sometimes be with us and sometimes with them... she had to be a friend on 2 sides (hard job!)...
It was nearly the end of the year Summer was nearly here... i was dead excited for it and so were my friends...but i did something wrong :(
The was a girl named Amy in our class... she didn't like Neha either... i used her phone to text Qubx...i wrote "stop hanging around with that devil"
Which meant to represent Neha...
Qubx was my friend ...but she was also Neha's friend.. so she showed me message to Neha... they both told of me to the teacher.... i was soooooo scared because that was the first time i ever got told of..
anyways.... we then got over it...
So...it was nearly summer and i was in my German lesson when i met a new girl who was new to class named...Safi
She seemed like a nice person.. she was very pretty with light brown eyes..red cheeks...and pink lips..she seemed like a doll to me
I really wanted to make friends with her...
So i started asking her questions about her...
She told me all about her that she had an older sister named Mona and another twin sister named Mary...i was excited to meet them... as long as my German class she was also in my form... which was a great surprise.
The next morning i saw her twin and i said "Hi Safi" Her twin replied "i am not safi...my name is Mary"
And i was soooo happy to see her twin they looked exactly the same... but hen i found out that...SHE WAS IN NEHA'S FORM!!!
i honestly didn't talk to Mary as much as i talked to Safi...well i didn't actually get a chance to...
And yeah....
IT WAS SUMMER!!!!!