getting bad...

Life was just chilled... no stress because we had no exams at that time.
The drums lessons were fun.. even Abi joined it..
Then one day Qubx had an idea... to bunk the maths lesson and pretend to go drums when we are actually going to walk around school... because drums was during last lesson and we found maths sooooooo boring... a little fun wouldn't harm.
I wasn't going to agree with Qubx's plan.. i said its very risky.. if we get caught we can get a C4.
But i agreed because she persuaded me by saying "come on... we will have maths lessons for te rest of our lives but we wouldn' get a chance to bunk it..."
I was totally confused... and then i agreed.
So did Neha and Abi.
And we did that every week for about 6-7 weeks... Every Wednesday bunking maths... SO FUN!!
Then 1 day everyone in the class found out... and snitched it to the head of music.
Thank God she didn't give us a C4... she was so kind and gave us another chance... saying " Next time don't do this".
We never did that again... but we started going on Town buses instead of school buses... started getting on random buses...just for fun..
Went to random shops without our parents knowing....
Life was totally bad!