First day of high school

Today is my first day of high school.
Me and my dad went to the bus stop near my house.. we were waiting for the school bus which would be coming at 7:15 am.
I was very excited and 5 minutes passed in excitement. The school bus came. My dad said "Have a nice day Sam"
"Thanks dad" i replied and i went inside the big double decker bus.
It was full of girls with purple blazers, some were wearing head scarfs and some weren't.
I sat next to Neha... my primary school friend who had joined the same high school as me...
Behind us there was a girl sitting very quietly.
I decided to talk to her... "Hi...are you excited for school?" I asked her nervously.
"Yes" She quietly replied
"I am Sam by the way.... what's your name??"
"Abi".
Neha decided to join in the conversation and started talking to Abi.
All 3 of us became 'good bus friends'.... because we would travel in the same school bus every morning and afternoon.
Finally we reached school... and we went to the hall... i was diying of excitement.
Over there on the tables there were papers which had our forms labelled on them.
My form was VW3b. I sat on the table with this form name written on it... other 5 girls also sat on the same table..as they were also in the same form. Our form tutor came named Mr.Maynard.
He introduced himself and led us to our form rooms. I was a bit upset because i wasn't in the same form as Neha or Abi either. But... i was excited to see my form room.
As we went to form and sat down, Mr.Maynard gave us our time tables for this year.
I was looking forward for my best year of my life