qubx starts shool

I had a time table to follow for the rest of the year... it was very hard to find the class rooms and the school was so massive that i used to get lost a few times....i couldn't even remember where my form room was...
As i was settling in... i was getting closer to Neha and Abi... we had fun together at break times and lunch times...
I felt really lucky to be their friend...
On the next morning my old primary school friend .... qubx came....i was happy to see her and so was Neha because all 3 of us were primary school friends but Abi didn't know her...
So we introduced them to each other... and all 4 of us became good friends.
I was happy to have 2 primary school friends and 1 high school friend... but i just hoped that we wouldn't have fights like we did in primary school.
After 1 week... Neha was trying to play a game with me... where we push the other person and run. I wasn't in the mood to play it...so...i pushed her in a angry way and and went away. Neha was very shocked and angry at the same time.
Then we started having a fight...Abi was on her side and Qubx was on my side.
Just in the fight we moved on in our lives and didn't talk to each other for 6 months. I used to hand out with Qubx seperately and Neha and Abi were together... i knew it wasn't a big deal but after the fight we ignored each other and didnt want to look at each other's faces.
Then our mum's decided that we should end this fight.
So... Neha and her mum came to my house and our mum's made us shake hands and become friends again :)
I was very happy to be friends with her again because by fighting with her i had also stopped talking to Abi... now we were back friends after 6 months things had been changed...Neha and Abi made friends with Ikki.