Nutella

You sighed as you left work, waving goodbye to your colleagues. Thank God it was the weekend and you wouldn't be due back in again until Monday. You climbed into your car and sat with your head against the steering wheel. It had been a long week for you, with your boss being more of an asshole than usual and deadlines upon deadlines stacking up against you and any plans for a social life, or even just half an hour of peace without anything work related rudely entering your mind.

You were pulled out of your thought as your phone began to vibrate on the passenger seat next to you. It was your boyfriend of several years. Josh had finally gotten a break from touring, even if only for a couple of weeks, and for that, you were grateful.

"Hi Josh, is everything okay?"

"Hi baby, everything is great, I've just got back from hanging out with Jesse and Ashley. Just wondering if you're hungry?"

You'd already eaten dinner, one of the admin guys had just turned 30 so they had ordered in pizza for the office. You'd maybe had a slice or two more than you intended, but fuck it! You had earned it from all the hard work you had been putting in!

"Hmm, I'm not hungry for dinner, but there should be stuff to make sundaes in the house if that's okay?"

Josh quickly agreed, stating that everything would be ready for you coming home. Josh did sound pretty excited on the phone, although you weren't sure if that was because you were coming home, or because Josh had an excuse to eat ice cream for dinner.

The message tone rang out whilst you were driving home, tempting you to check the screen, but you persevered until you had pulled up outside of the house you both shared.

~ The door is open baby, meet me in the kitchen

You grabbed your handbag, locking the Audi and making your way to the front door. Pushing open the front door, you were greeted by the sounds of soft romantic music coming from the kitchen. The kitchen door was closed, but you could see a dim glow coming from under the door. You quickly removed your coat, kicked off your high heeled pumps and dropped your bag in the living room.

When you opened the kitchen door, you were not greeted by the view you were expecting. Instead of Josh sitting by the kitchen table, with two bowls of ice cream, the view was something far different. Stood in front of you, Josh was wearing nothing but a pair of low slung boxers, a tiny apron and a chef's hat. Displayed on the counter tops behind him were a variety of condiments and sprinkles, including your favourites: maraschino cherries and Nutella.

"Instead of making a sundae, I thought maybe you'd like something else for dessert?" Josh stepped towards you, pulling you in for a passionate kiss, which quickly turned to a full blown make out session.

Just as you began feeling dizzy from the lack of air, Josh moved away from your lips, trailing kisses and little nips down your neck and to your collarbone. You moaned a little at the sensation.
You felt something cold against your skin.

Looking down, you watched Josh spray a long line of whipped cream from a can, before licking it off of your body, watching you intently.

He slowly unbuttoned your work shirt, sliding it down your shoulders before removing your bra. Josh pinched your nipples just the way you liked it, you could feel him pressing against your hip. Clearly he was enjoying this as much as you were.

"Wait here, I want to try something." Josh disappeared quickly into the living room while your eyes were trained on his ass. You'd spent many a hometown gig, hiding in at side stage watching that ass as he drummed on top of the crowds.