Sam

"Hey" I say as I park myself next to Sam. She looked shocked and tried to find something to say. I guess she settled on what would piss me off. "Gabe looked really cute with his hair pushed back today." She said with what seemed like a fake giggle. "Sam! When are you going to realize that he's an asshole?! He doesn't deserve you and you should consider maybe someone else who would treat you so much better!" I say, with Kaden in mind.

"Like who?" She says with a speck of hope in her voice.

"I dunno, like maybe Kaden?" The small trace of a smile fades from her made-up face. "Why would I like Kaden?" She asks, disgusted.

"Because he's not a dick!" I say, way louder than I meant to.

"God, Jade, do you have to criticize everything that makes me happy?"

"Oh, sure. Mr. Jackass just makes you over the moon doesn't he?!" She looked sad, and confused.

"Ya." She said quietly before walking over to Gabe.

>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<

I got home before my sister, she went to Starbucks with her friends and I just went home to my room and flung my bag onto my bed. Grabbing my songbook from under my bed, I slump onto my chair. I just needed to record so I could forget about what happened, forget about Sam, Gabe, Kaden, and the hell-hole that brought is together. I let the music carry my thoughts away, at least I tried. One thing just kept popping into my head.

You don't get it, do you? Your life is so perfect.

I tried to shake the thought, but was my life perfect? No. It wasn't. I mean, look at me. I hated my body, and why? Because of people like Gabe.

After recording for a while I went to the kitchen to get a snack when I realized my dad was home. He looked upset, and scared. "What's wrong?" I asked.
He said one word. "Holly."

A/N
Hey! So what did you guys think? Please let me know in the comments and I would like to give a shoutout to the amazing cielomarie2078!!! Go check out her stories! They are amazing and I love her so do it! Also I would love for you guys to vote, and even suggest me to others if you liked it! Thank you guys so much for reading!