Hope

All she had to do was glance at my tear-stained face. My sister ran to my bedside and folded my in her arms, and I knew I could just cry an she would be there for me.

My sister Hope and I have always been really close. We always shared when we were little, and we were best friends from a really young age.

That's why when I was breaking down, she understood me completely. After a while of hugging she pulled away eventually and she was trying to hold back tears, I could tell. So we just cried together and talked.

By about four in the morning we both had smiles on our faces and we were joking and talking like we always did.

We finally crashed about a half an hour later and I was so happy that my sister was always a door (or in this case a foot) away.

After that I didn't dream about Holly. I dreamt of Dan and Phil and Delia Smith pancakes

Just as it should be.
•*••*•*••*•*••*•*••*•*••*•*••*•*••*•*••*•

I woke up to my cat, Annie walking on my face. I groaned and checked my phone. Nothing. After attempting to fall back asleep, I decided it was useless and picked up Annie, walked out of my room and let her into the garage. I slumped onto the couch and scrolled through Netflix finding a show my friends had suggested,(ha, friends) Supernatural.

About an hour later, hope stumbled into the living room to see me curled up on the couch gasping when the ghost prostitute's kids drowned her in the puddle of black water.

She laughed and I pouted "Don't mock my pain!" I whined. She flopped down next to me, getting sucked in to the screen (and Dean's face) and we laughed the morning away. Just like it was supposed to be.