Part Three Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Chapter Five

Jason:
    It's ten o'clock so she should be fairly loaded and fairly confident she's gotten away with it.
"So boys, are you ready to go with me to tame the shrew?"

    "Oh ya, this should be good!" They all laughed.
So me and two of the guys head to the party. We knock on the door and two half naked chicks invite us in with open arms. Probably open legs as well if we stuck around long enough. These girls today are loose as a goose.

I told Mike and Jim to wait at the door in case there's trouble. Then I start searching through the crowd for my little honey pot sister. Hopefully she still has her clothes on. There she is dancing around like a bitch in heat. "Hey, sis, come to daddy!"She takes off running towards the door, perfect!" My buddies hold her for me while I open the door. The two of them walk her out, kicking and screaming to the car. "Just give her ass a good wack, every time she opens her mouth." You have my permission!"

    "Jason, I will kill you!"

    "Bla, bla, bla, put her ass in the car and hold her down guys. "Every time she opens her mouth, smack her ass!"

    "Let me go you creeps, when I get loose I'm going to kill all of you!"

    "You ain't killing nobody, "little girl, you're going to stay in your room until you learn some respect."
    "Fuck you, Jason!"

    "Young ladies don't talk like that. Maybe you need your mouth washed out with soap?"
    "And maybe you need to go fuck yourself!"

     I pull her out of the car and the three of us drag her into the house, kicking and screaming. We shove her into her room and lock the door from the outside. We already installed a lock on her window earlier. We also removed anything she could hurt herself with as well as her computer and lap top. Her phone and her purse were still out in the car. I sent Mike out to fetch them. Then we headed to the basement to watch the show. We did not install a camera in her bathroom, but we did put one above her bed in case she decided to hurt herself.

I did not expect her to start peeling off her clothes.
I'm getting the guys some beers out of the fridge upstairs, when I hear them hooping and hollering like a couple dogs in heat. I raced down the stairs and there she is on my big screen tv, stark naked and looking like the sexiest little number I ever laid my eyes on.

    "Ok, boys shows over, that's it, thanks for all your help but that's my sister you guys are salivating over." I quickly flipped off the TV and thanked the guys for all their help. I slipped them a wad of bills and escorted them to the door. "See you guys, later.

Jason:
    I felt so guilty and half sick. What kind of a monster had I become? I have to get rid of those cameras and remove those locks. Things have gotten out of hand and completely nuts. This isn't me. This girl has pushed me over the edge of sanity! And what am I doing to her. I'm turning into that same monster that murdered my mother ten years ago. Just because she fought back. She had to have been terrified when he grabbed her from behind and began squeezing her breasts and wrestling her to the ground. She kneed him in the groin, just like Katey did me four years ago. He went off and beat her to death. My dad and I have become overprotective, obsessed nuts. I have to get control of myself and put an end to this insanity. If the girl insists on getting herself killed by staying out drinking all night; that's her right to do so. Hopefully, she won't run into some crazy guy like my mom did. Why do I care? She's nothing to me! Just the daughter of some lady my dad chose to marry. What does that have to do with me? I'll be out of here soon, maybe sooner than later at this rate. First things, first; I have to get those cameras taken back down, and I will not be involving any of my friends. That was seriously stupid!