CH #01: Back Again

~ Year 2024 ~

Astrid's perspective:

I sighed, closing my eyes in both frustration and shock. This sure is stressing me out.

I'm currently at the school clinic, lying down on one of the beds. I had a terrible headache earlier so I was brought here at the school clinic.

"Astrid, does your head still hurt?"

The school nurse asked with a sweet smile as she sat beside my bed with a worried look evident on her face. It's been a while since I saw Nurse Emma. . .

She was the sweetest person I've ever met. She oftenly takes care of me because I get sick easily, and often come here at the school clinic.

"Here, drink some warm water."

She said as she handed me a cup of warm water and give my head a small pat before she turned around and left.

". . ."

Honestly. . . I feel so anxious and scared. After I commited scuicide, I found myself travelling back 10 years in time.

I tried to convince myself all of them were nothing but nightmares. But then everything came true. Everything that happened before. . . It all happened.

I growled in frustration, sighing heavily as I placed my hand on my forehead.

"How did this even happen?"

"What am I gonna do now that I turned back in time?"

I asked myself. Today was the third of March. So this was probably the day where a transferee transfered here.

I don't remember his name. . . But I used to tease and talk to him. I remembered that he instantly became popular in the first day.

Wanna know why?

He had a natural color of a silver hair, a rare shade of bright blue in his eyes, and an unbearably pale skin. I always asked him if he was an Albino, but he always keep saying "no."

Now that I've turn back in time. . . What should I do? I don't hold any resentment towards the two.

But my love for Xander never perished. This time. . . Should I try and win him back?

A few hours later. . .

I am currently eating at the back of the school quietly, with no disturbance. I watched the figure of Xander and Sumin talk from the open window of second floor.

My heart felt heavy seeing this sight. I wondered what I should do now that I'm back.

"Pfft... At this rate i'd rather die than see them like this."

I muttered to myself, hugging my knees tightly as I placed my lunchbox at the grass. I sighed heavily, feeling like I had no purpose now. I knew, that whatever I did, I had no match with Sumin.

". . .excuse me."

I was startled hearing a man's voice behind me. I turned my head around abruptly as I felt someone poke my back.

It was that guy. The albino dude?

"Can I please borrow five dollars?"

He said with a stoic expression. I raised my eyebrow in surprise. What is he doing here? I don't recall him ever coming here at my previous life though? Maybe I forgot. I don't really have a good memory.