𓆩 1 𓆪

(This fanfic happens after the coma Augustine & Winnie passed throw COLD FRONT game. Augustine it's accept to the same university of Winnie)

After the car incident Winnie and I we're now best friends again. I couldn't be happier even though I hated him because of my jealousy sometime again. I'm happy to have him by my side again and I can't wait to pass this summer break before Winnie and I go to university! I'll make sure this will be the best summer ever!

I slide my finger on the phone screen to open it and click on the WhatsApp app. I go to Winnie's contact.

What are u doing rn?

Nothing. Just thinking about what we can make this summer! Now all it's alright I can't wait to spend time with you. My old friend Auggie (Smiley Emoji).

I Smile at Winnie's text it really made me warm thought. But I ignore it should be nothing... Or not? Since the accident and all our conversation together on our fever dream, I'm confused, but I don't how to really explain it. It feels like every time I think about the blonde my heart skips a beat. But I think it's normal right? We still didn't talk too much face to face. Only of facetime but that it's totally different.

I get myself up from my bed and go to my desk. I take a piece of paper and a pen. I think about ideas for me and Winnie to pass the summer together. I write them down and place it beside. The list said:

Go Camping

Bake together

Watch a Movie every Sunday

Order 200 Piece Nugget. (I Think it's better to Skip this one)

Play games together

Go to the Pool

Go shopping new clothes together

I take a picture at the list and send it to Winnie waiting for his opinion the ideas I just wrote. The anxiety goes throw my mind thinking if he's going to like it or not. After a while still no response so i just give up waiting and go take a shower to refresh myself since it's too hot.

After I take the shower, I put some nice sleeping clothes and lay on bed getting my phone on hands at the same time. I open it seeing some unread messages of Winnie. Immediately I smile. I open the contact to see what he said

Wow Auggie! You really have nice ideas. I couldn't think that by myself. We could really use that list I will totally agree.

I react with a heart at his message.

Ty winnie. Im glad you like it tho

I gtg now. Good night! 

Winnie Replies with a Good night too. I get comfy with my pillow and close my eyes thinking about me and Winnie having fun. Ok probably I'm a bit obsessed but I this is what I want. I'm glad we can be friends like this again. It reminds of our times together when we we're young