Is This A Joke?!? (Chapter 3)

Day 3

Dear Diary,

The music was blaring in Louis and Harry's flat.

I have to admit this was a very nice party.

There was awesome music, food, and all his friends were there.

"ARE YOU OK" Liam yelled over the loud music.

"YEAH WHY" I yelled back.

"NO REASON"

I just shrugged and continued dancing.

Liam pulled me into a place where it was quiet.

"What is it Li" I asked cheerfully.

"Well...I......erm.......have to...." He stalled.

"Spit it out"

"Canwejustbefriends" He said all in one breath.

"God damnit Liam, you know I can't understand you when you talk like that" I said angrily.

"Can we just be friends" He said a bit slower.

"W-What" I said tears brimming my eyes.

"We can't be together" He said.

"Why?" I asked some tears spilling over.

"Because I met someone else" He said flinching at the end.

"YOU BASTARD!!" I screamed, "ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THAT I ALREADY HATE MY LIFE, I TRIED TO CUT MYSELF YESTERDAY BUT YOU WERE THE ONLY THING THAT STOPPED ME!! I WOULD BE DEAD IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU AND NIALL. I WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD AND WAS PUT IN A HIGH SCHOOL WHERE EVERY BOY ONLY WANTED ME SO THEY COULD SCREW ME OVER. ALL I HAD WAS YOU AND NIALL, BUT YOU BOTH LEFT ME!! I Guess Zayn and Harry will too soon anyway." I mumbled the last part and ran out of the house.

I went back to my house and Louis was gone. 'Thank god' I thought to myself.

I must have said out loud though.

"What is it love?" A deep British accent asked.

I whipped around to see Zayn and Perrie standing there arms wide open ready for me to fall into their arms.

As soon as I saw them I burst into tears.

They looked confused because they thought I would be happy to see them.

"I'll tell you later but right now I just need some girl time." I said pulling Perrie into my room.

I started spilling out all my problems to her.

She slightly nodded every now and then. A tear spilled from my eyes and she would wipe it away.

I got to the end and realised that she wrote down everything and sent it to Zayn who was in the living room watching videos on YouTube.

"Thanks I didn't feel like retelling it to him anyway." I sighed.

"No problem. Now lets go beat the shit out of those bastards." She said smirking.

"My pleasure." I said grinning ear to ear.

*********************************************

SORRY THAT WAS REALLY SHORT BUT WE HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND IT SEEMED LONGER BECAUSE IT TOOK ALMOST THREE HOURS TO WRITE BUT YEAH THANKS FOR READING. IT MEANS SO MUCH.

LOVE,

SKYLAR AND MIRABELLA.

PS 1 VOTE 1 COMMENT AND WE WILL UPDATE AGAIN!!!