The Letter.. (Chapter 6)

CAUTION THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREME SADNESS!!!

I fell right to my knees and started to ball my eyes out.

I then poured my feelings out to Zayn and mumbled "How did she die?" just loud enough so he could hear.

Perrie was my rock , she was always there when I needed advice.

"S-She killed herself" Zayn stammered.

"Why would she do that" I asked, tears brimming my eyes.

Zayn handed me a note.

It said

"Goodbye Zayn, Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Dani, Family, and most importantly Melissa. I love all of you so much and this is not your fault. I decided to pour my feelings out to you in this letter. I went to a club with Zayn and cheated on him" Zayn started to tear up at this point so I put my arm around him. "I regret this completely,Zayn, I loved you more than anything else in the world. Next, I was getting so much hate on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, you name it, and I just couldnt take it anymore.Mum don't think this is your fault either, I loved you so much and I hope you can understand my pain. Dad, I wish I could say the same for you." I looked at Zayn and said "oooooo" like a little girl would if her Mum cursed. " I know that you hated me from the start (A/N I don't know much about Perrie's Dad, remember this is all coming from our heads) I know you wanted a boy, I know you had affair with Mum and I know you didn't give a living fuck about me, my dreams, or my friends. Melissa, get back at Louis for me, alright? I know you can do it without me...

Love Always,

Pez.^.^

I smiled when she said that, and a tear rolled down my cheek that I didn't even know was there.

Zayn smirked at me and said, " I'll help you get back at Louis"

"OH really" I replied, " how exactly will you do that"

"you'll see, love" He said, and with that he hugged me and we cried for hours.

If Perrie could do it..... why can't I?

 ############################################################################

###################

suspense bitches

I think its finally time to tell you that Melissa is played by Taylor Marie Mangan, just look her up she is really pretty and Im almost postive she is  a country singer but Ive never heard her music. 

Yay finally posting a chapter so sorry for the long wait but we just haven't been in the mood to write stuff. bya. ^_^