I Did What?!? (Chapter 4)

Day 5,

Dear diary,

I got slowly sat up in my bed as I looked at my surroundings, I was in Harry and Louis's flat , I guess I was in the guest bedroom or something.

I turned my head so I could see the clock because I wanted to know what time it was.

As soon as I turned my head I saw Liam right next to me uh,oh.

I can't believe I slept with him!

Then I thought to myself, how did I sleep with him? Last night he said that he met someone else and he couldn't be with me.

what happened?

Before Liam woke up I scurryed out of the bedroom and in to my car.

I drove as fast as I possibly could to get away from there .

I'll just forget about what happened , i mean like it had to have been an accident we were both drinking last night.

I got home and ran in.

Perrie and I are making a plan to get revenge on Louis later so I need to get ready.

I brushed on some blush ,lipgloss, and eyeliner just before I heard a knock on the door.

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

I rushed down the stairs and opened the door quickly , but it wasn't Perrie who was as the door.

It was Louis .......but not exactly Louis.

He wasn't the Louis that I knew at least.

It was like a I-Think-I'm-So-Cool Louis I guess.

He was wearing a white v-neck t-shirt, with a black leather jacket and ripped skinny jeans.

His hair was cut sorta like Zayn's.

He walked in the house like he didn't give a shit.

He turned around looked at me and then he said unexpectedly "I STILL LOVE YOU!" in a wimpy voice .

Then I thought to myself 'Why should I give him a second chance he's already done this to me before with my sister and he's lucky I gave him a second chance because most girls would just kick him out but no!

I didn't do that I gave him a second chance and he blew it by cheating on me with my BEST FRIEND!'

So then I suddenly said,out of no where "Get out." but I said it real calmly and subtle and then he got this weird look on his face like he would've never thought those words would come out of my mouth.

"But-But I thought you loved me?" He said tears brimming the edges of his eyes, Ha cry baby...

"I did..... Until you cheated on me with my best friend AND my sister!" and with that I pushed him out the door and slammed the door in his face while he stood there, bawling his eyes out and staring at me.

Serves. Him. Right.

Then I saw Liam's car pull up in my driveway from my window in my bedroom, and then behind him came Zayn too what could they be doing here?

************************************************************************************************************************

HIIIIIIIII THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING IT MEANS SO MUCH TO US.

SORRY THEY HAVE BEEN REALLY SHORT THE LAST FEW DAYS BUT WE'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU WE DECIDED TO CREATE 1 REALLY REALLY LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS THANKS FOR READING! AGAIN....

WE ARE TAKING OFF THE UPDATE REQUESTS SO WE WILL JUST UPDATE WHENEVER OK???

BYE, MIRA AND SKYLAR :)