2%

Friday
11:00 pm
Calum's house party

Drunk high school kids everywhere. Why am I not one of them? I usually am but today just doesn't feel right.

I was currently sitting at the top of the stairs looking down at everyone. dancing like they had no care in the world. that's probably the only thing that i envy from all of them, just that.

"Amber!" I heard some guy yell from behind me. a girl ran passed me, when she got to the bottom of the stairs she looked up to the guy who was now next to me. she wiped her fallen tears and quickly pushed through the sweaty bodies.
Damn she was fit.

I looked up at the guy then realized it was michael.
"What was that all about?"

"Broke up with her" he sat down next to me "we weren't even technically dating, we were just talking"

"Then why did she take it so hard, she was crying a river" I didn't mean it as a joke but michael began to laugh.

"She's one of those good girls, probably her first heartbreak" he pulled at his collar as if he was proud of breaking that girl's heart.

"She was definitely fit"

"Hell yeah" he stood up from the stairs "I'ma go get something to drink, want some more" he pointed at my red cup

"Im good, thanks bro"

Once he was out of sight I quickly went down the stairs and followed the direction in which 'amber' went.

I pushed through the sweaty bodies to get to the backyard. i looked around but there was no one except these like 5 guys that were all carrying someone towards the pool. I couldn't really see the faces until i got closer and they threw the person into the cold water.

"Aaah!" I heard what seemed like a girl scream.

All of the guys just laughed and went inside, patting each other's back along the way.

I sat down on one of the the pool chairs and watched as the girl swam to the surface. no this isn't creepy at all gosh.

"Ugh!" She got out of the pool and twisted her hair to get the water out.

"Didn't know that you cried that much" I chuckled.

"Asshole" she glared at me and returned to her useless attempt of trying to dry up by squeezing her hair and cloths.

"That's not nice" I pouted.

"Can you just not talk to me thanks"

"What bug bit you"

"Just leave me alone Luke" she pulled off her tank top to squeeze the water out revealing her pink bra. dam she was fit. dam I can't seem to stop saying that.

"How do you know my name?" I am so confused right now/distracted.

"Jesus fucking christ, im not doing this lucas"

"What?"

"I refuse to be that fucking lame ass girl who's been in your math class since freshmen year but yet you've never even noticed her"

"I-" I tried to talk but she interrupted me. "Just shut up Luke"

I stood up from my chair and walked towards her.

"Sorry I-"

"I said shut up Luke, this is stupid, i also refuse to be that girl that you talk to out of pity for being a self centered asshole for 3 years" she put her tank top back on.

"Fine, at least let me help you get dry" I starred at her, i knew that she wanted to hesitate but started considering it. "do you really want to get sick?" She rolled her eyes but gave in.

"Fine"

"Okay c'mon"