4%

School

8:54 am

"so Luke, you wanna come over tonight? my parents are out of town" Cher kept touching my hand.

"not feeling it" I pulled my hand away.

"don't forget to finish your assignments that are due tomorrow class" Ms. Robin said for the 500th time because she knew that no one was gonna do it.

The bell finally rung and I found myself rushing to my locker. this was probably the first time that I was nervous about going to AP calculus.

I tried to walk as slow as possible and found Calum making out with some brunette. when I passed by i patted him on the back and keep walking. Michael would be proud.

The bell rang as I walked in, everybody starred at me. usually I wouldn't care but this time I actually recognized someone in my class for once.

"nice of you to bless us with your presence Mr. Hemmings"

"sorry" i quickly got to my seat. this was going to be the longest class eveeer.

I guess it was creepy, I mean the fact that I kept starring at Amber. I never realized it of course but she sat diagonal from me. She did turn once but I pretended to be flirting with the girl diagonal from her. the second hottest girl in class.

after much starring and not learning, the bell finally rung. I quickly got up and was the third one out.

"luke!" shit. I turned around to find an angry amber walking towards me.

"i thought we were avoiding each other from now on" i bit my lip, i felt so intimidated and self conscious around her.
"well does that include starring? cause you seem to be doing a lot of that today"

"I'm sorry your head gets in the way of my flirting sweety, don't flatter yourself amber" i scoffed.

"wow" she smiled "you're a bigger asshole than I remember"

"well you're a bigger bitch than I remember" i turned around and walked away.

guess that's not the best way to win a girl over haw