𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

【===】

𝓔𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓭 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷...

-❝​🇸​​🇭​​🇪​​🇸​ ​🇸​​🇹​​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇴​​🇳​ ​🇱​​🇮​​🇳​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇪​​🇹​​🇼​​🇪​​🇪​​🇳​ ​🇬​​🇮​​🇻​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇺​​🇵​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇸​​🇪​​🇪​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇭​​🇴​​🇼​ ​🇲​​🇺​​🇨​​🇭​ ​🇲​​🇴​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇸​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇦​​🇳​ ​🇹​​🇦​​🇰​​🇪​.❝

【===】

(𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓊𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝐸𝓇𝒶)

 𝐸𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈; 𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓂𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓌𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓃

【===】

𝘚𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴

 "𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬?"

~~~

Katherina Travers. The singular heir of the Admirable Travers Line; Utterly and entirely craving the approval of the few people who saw her as less than a bug, something to be squished by their harsh rules and pernicious punishments.  At times she cared too much, for their validation, and their love; which was so often yearned for but scarcely returned. She viewed her inability to stop caring a flaw, something that would kill her from the inside out. But her best-friend had assured her that her undeniable likeness would be her parents downfall. That her undeniable passion would be her greatest triumph. But when that boy was no longer there to whisper assurances with the squeeze of a calloused hand doubt crept in and passion swept out. Her soft spoken voice and far too large heart grew cold and stiff, and suddenly she wasn't a bug anymore, she was a queen.

Sirius Black. The heir apparent of the Noble House Of Black; His charmingly careless attitude igniting a fire in him from an early age. The constant shouting, the violence, the anger, the hatred, only made the fire grow. His boyish smile and carefree attitude hiding the harsh flickers of a blazing fire behind his gray eyes. Only his best-friend could tame that fire, assuring him that the blaze would be an asset for the creation of a new life and the destruction of an old one. But when that girl wasn't there to stop the fire it spread, destroying everything until it died out, and he didn't need her to tame it anymore.

【===】

The couple

【===】

Katherina Asterea Travers or Kate