Chapter 3 (part 1)

==================================

3rd person pov:

We go to an small and yet very beautiful island. The sun was rising making everywhere yellow-orange color and it just made the place more pleasing. There was a normal sized, Japanese style built house near a small waterfall and there was also a place that looked like to be a training ground, a garden from the looks of it you can tell it was well looked after and in the house thre was two gil- women that you could not tell any difference between them.

 There was a normal sized, Japanese style built house near a small waterfall and there was also a place that looked like to be a training ground, a garden from the looks of it you can tell it was well looked after and in the house thre was two gil...

( the house)

It was a beautiful morning to both maidens who were eating their breakfast. They were eating in silence since both of them liked it to be silence. The breakfast was considering one big fish piece( for eavmch of them), fruits and vegetables (from their own garden), rice and coffee which was from the island's coffee. Hinata was the one who advised to make coffee since her student was not avare of it. When they reached this island and was exploring it Hinata saw coffee plants and teached her student how to make a coffee and now her student is making it better than her.

 When they reached this island and was exploring it Hinata saw coffee plants and teached her student how to make a coffee and now her student is making it better than her

Did you wonder how Hinata is eating and drinking with her student if she is just a soul with a litte bit of her power

Did you wonder how Hinata is eating and drinking with her student if she is just a soul with a litte bit of her power. Well she is enjoying her life in this world with her student because of her. Yes her student find a way for Hinata to be able to come out of her body with a blood clone, Hinata saw the 4th hokage doing this jutsu and memorised it in case, she touhgt that jutsu to her student and here she is, in her students blood clone controlling it.

After they finished eating---

"Get ready litte one. Today you will start your surviving test and we will not see each other for the next 2 weeks" Hinata said while getting up "Understood sensei" replied the student ' Let's see if you can finish the test without getting hurt ' that was what Hinata was thinking with a litte smirk, oh how she would love to see her student's face when she falls to one of her traps that she put to a lot of places. Do not get her wrong she just did not saw her smile after their 2 years of training, not just her smile but she was becoming like her old self who allways had a cold look on her face. So for her seeing her student with any kinda of emotions would be very good thing.

" Are you ready to go?" Hinata asked. "Yes sensei" replied her student without any emotions on her face. "Well then show me your bag " She did as told and give her sensei her bag . Hinata checked the bag and did not find any food not even a water ' I see, so you found out I was going to take your food to shock you and was going to tell you that you have to sirvive there yourself after all I said it was survival test, very impressive indeed' Hinata thought with a smile. "Ok, if you are ready to go then let's start it".

As our litte hero was going she also was getting ready to how to defend herself from her sensei's traps. She was not foolish nor stupid, she knew her sensei would put traps all around the ground. Our future hero is trusts herself because she knows her sensei is the most powerful person in this world, she asked Hinata about her past life and from that day on Hinata would allways tells her stories about her past life adventures and interesting people such as her sensei Shizue, the person she worked for, demon lord Luminous, her sensei's other students, an interesting and strong well the strongest hero Chloe and last but not least the most interesting being she ever meet Rimuru Tempest, a slime. She remembers her master telling about that guy and how she developed romantic feelings for him. She would love to see him in person and ask about her teacher.

==================================

Timeskip-

Hinata's pov:

"Uhh.. I think it was the last one I wonder how she was able to do this things along with also looking after the house" I said as I cleaned the last tree from a wildplants. ' Well if I am correct she should be here soon'

As I was about to go to inside house there I heard footsteps and turned around wanting to see my student but for my disappointment there was not anyone then I sensed an aura that was well hided but with my experience of fighting and dealing with monsters that come to you every time they want I had to train my sensory skills so from my past life abilities of sensing I was able to locate the said hidden person I 'sunshined' *well I think this jutsu of this world are not usulless they can be very useful at times* thinking this I appeared behind of the person and when I was about to take my sword from its scabbard, but taking a look on the person I found out it was my only student of this world, my apprentice there sitting on ground not moving and I tried to touch her but when I touch her she puffed away meaning it was a shadow clone. I smiled and was met with a hand on my shoulder and sighed ' She has improved but it is not enough to beat me' I looked at her and smirked as I also puffed away.

There we are me, pointing my blade to her neck her, sighing in defeat. " First hello litte one, long time no see" , " Actually not long but only 2 weeks" she said I looked at her with a look saying *Are you serious now?* and she nodded her head............ok she really is now my old self and I do not know how to make her like me, my current self, after all it was Rimuru who taught me how to show emotions I really needed his help but I think it will wait she will be able to break out from it herself righ? Righ!? . Anyways my present problem is to take the girl from here and place her onto her bed as she is refusing to take a defeat this time really she did not do this kinda of things before well I think that is what it is called teenager age that Rimuru told me about. Well I do not know anything about it so.........

This chapter is the worst chapter I made between the 3 of them because this is very short.
I will make its 2nd part