Chapter 6

Hello my dear readers !
I hope you will like this chapter 😃

I just wanna say that there will not be that interesting things it is just a fun chapter.

====================================

3rd person pov:

The morning come and Beatrice was the first one to woke up or that was what she thought.

She opened her eyes and was about to stand up then she felt it.

She could not move due to the arms that were around her waist, she turned her head to the owner of these arms then she saw it.

Pinkish hair and very, I mean very feminine face.

She was with Emils....... and then she remembered the request she asked from the two sibling like peaple and Emils was the one to do it.

She smiled at her sleeping partner as she did not had any nightmare that means sleeping with Emils was the right choice.

She tried to get out of his arms but they were strong despite his not muscular look he for sure is strong but she was not weak either.

She finally escaped from Emils's stone like strong yet very soft arms.

She first went to the livingroom to see how Rimuru was doing and saw him sleeping, blanket was lying on floor.

She shook her head, grabbing the blanket she went to the couch Rimuru was sleeping and was about to cover him with the blanket only to be pulled to yet an another hug.

Rimuru hugged her waist and was under her. He had his head under her breast.

Not knowing what to do she placed her hand on back of his head and started ruffing it.

(

That is how they looks like right now )

Then to her suprise Rimuru started moving his head into her bo*bs.

( like this ku ku ku ku, oh how I envy you Rimuru! ) { Wish it was me instead of him 😭}

{ Wish it was me instead of him 😭}

Beatrice's cheeks started to heat up and her blush could soon be seen on them.