Chapter 4

I have been thinking about what to write to this chapter, I was lying on my bed and *booooom* I got an idea and started to write it. Anyways here is the new part of my first story!!!! 🙂

Enjoy!!!!

===================================

Also I will call the MC " Beatrice "  I thought about how to name her, I could not name her "Hinata" because, I do not like calling her going by that name so her name will be "Beatrice"

Beatrice (/ˈbiː(ə)trɪs/; Italian: [beaˈtriːtʃe]) is a female given name. The English variant is derived from the French Béatrice, which came from the Latin Beatrix, which means "blessed one".

===================================

Time skip_

_The merging day_

MC pov:

Today is the day me and my sensei waited for more than 7 years, the merging day.....

I always thought how would I continue my life without my master ever since she told me we would one day lose each other.

We often played games, spent our time telling stories each other, well you could say it was one sided story telling since master was the one who always tell stories.

It is not a secret to her, she knows that I love and respect her more than anything and everything I have and had are releted to her.

Of course they are because she is the only person I know, since I do not have any friends nor siblings, not even any relatives.

Yeah....... She is my everything and I do not want to lose a thing of mine no, not after listening to sensei's story about my parents who sacrifised their lives just to save their doughter.

She said I have to kill her in order to obtain her power.

I....I...I just can not, no I can not kill her..... I will not forgive myself if I ever do that. I even said it to her that I could not murder her but she told me the reason.

Flashback_

_2 hours ago_

3rd person pov:

" Even if you do not kill me I will die, but I can not just die, I have to finish my job which is to make you strong, strong enough to protect yourself from this world's dangers." Hinata said to her student making her hurt.

The student did not said anything after Hinata's words. She wiped a single tear that come down from her left eye to her cheek with a sob while looking down at the ground not wanting her master to see her like that.

With that the student left, leaving her sensei along. The said sensei sighed after her little copy gone.

'Sorry little one, you do not have to kill me but I want you to do it. So that you can kill your enemies without any hestination. *sigh* well it is not like I will live until the night anyway, today is my last day.....' were Hinata's thoughts at that moment.

Flashback end_

MC pov:

*breathes in* 10 sec later * breathes out*

I arrived at our biggest traing groung which was in forest and saw master here standing with her armored dress, hands on her sword while the sword was stung to the ground, glaring at me like I was her enemy, well I indeed was even though this was sper she was always like that, took everything that related to training seriously..... She was ready to fight me and there I was, shaking in fear on thought of killing her......