Chapter 5

Ooooookkkkkk! Here is the new chapter! Let's start this! 😼

====================================

_One week later after the marging day_

3rd person pov:

In a room or you could say livingroom which was beautiful yet simply decorated we see 3 individuals, one was lying on a couch on the right side of a table and other two on the opposite side of the table and these two people were conversating.

( view of the room)

One of the two beautiful individual had bluish silver hair and golden eyes.

That person's beauty could easylly surpass any women, and this was the reason why he get jelousy looks from many females.

This person was none other than our favourite slime, Rimuru Tempest.

Rimuru's pov:

At the very moment I am sitting on a couch in front of the maiden who I would give my life for.

Hinata Sakaguchi........ Love of my second life and well my first love because in my first life I did not interested about love stuff.

Who am I lying I did not have any girl that interested about me let alone a girlfriend....

Well that aside as I was saying my first love is here, sleeping on a couch in front of me.

I could not help but smile knowing she is alive and healthy.

*sigh* I saw the most horrible thing in my life and it was her death.

She died in my hands before I could ask her out for a date.....

When I felt she died in my arms I was totally in a depression state.

It is a state were you can not da anything your brain will stop and your body will not response your will.

Until now I was seeing her lifeless body in my hands.

Now I have her in my care again which was the most important thing to me.

I am so happy to see you again love do not worry this time I will protect you and never leave your side!!

3rd person pov:

While Rimuru was in her thoughts the said sleeping person began to wake up and this brought Rimuru back from his thoughts.

The female opened her eyes and looked at the two strangers.

She then noticed their looks.

Beatrice pov:

They have same appearence, same face, same clothes.... But their hair and eye colours are different.

One has a bluish silver hair and golden eyes while other one has a pinkish silver hair and crimson red eyes.