2 comfy and cosy

no one's POV! :

Lucifer puts away his clothing it all being duck themed. alastor chuckles as he glaces at this sight as he sips his tea finding it amusing while he continues to read "what are you all giggly about?" "Nothing. It's just your duck themed clothing is quite amusing" lucifer mumbles as he sticks the middle finger to alastor as he takes out a duck plush and puts it on the bed "a duck plush? Now what are you a child? " "don't you have anything better to do then annoy the shit out of me!? " lucifer sighs as he takes out the rest of his belongings "I'm flattered I make you feel that way but I'm staying here because I don't trust you in my room alone ok your Highness? " lucifer just mumbles in response as he checks his phone to see it's pretty late he decides he's gonna sleep now as he grabs some pj's to change into in the restroom.  "Why are you leaving?" Alastor asked "to change George Washington" "why not here?" Lucifer just blushed in response and left.

Lucifer leaves the restroom in a duck onesie alastor bursts out laughing even spitting out some of the tea he was drinking as he tries to calm himself down but he can't help but also admit that the onesie suits Lucifer pretty well. He wasn't sure if it was "do you have to judge everything I do you don't see me questioning your radios! " "your duck themed belongings are more "childish" unlike my radios Deary" Lucifer flinches at the word "deary" only Lilith would call him that.he brushes it off as he makes his way to the bed to lay down. as he gets comfy with his duck plush
_

________________________________

it's past midnight
Alastor finishes his book. he just walks around the hotel making sure everyone is sleeping and he comes back into his room. He watches as Lucifer sleeps. His pale white skin showed a contrast to the yellow outfit he was wearing. He sighs as he walks over to Lucifer on the bed he sits down on the edge.he watches Lucifer sleep until he feels someone pull him onto the bed to cuddle. He realizes its Lucifer holding onto him and cuddling with him like a baby. he blushes from this surprising action. He has two options he can throw Lucifer across the room or he can just let it be. He decided to let Lucifer keep holding him since it wasn't worth the conflict in the moment. He just watches Lucifer sleep and he gets weirdly comforted by Lucifer holding him.

Lucifer wakes up pretty early. He wakes up as he realizes he's holding something.he thought it was his duck plush at first but when he sees it's alastor he immediately blushes and was about to even scream but he kept his cool. (😱)

Lucifer slowly lets go of alastor despite disliking him he didn't wanna ruin their sleep especially since they looked very peaceful but something Lucifer forgot was alastor doesn't sleep. lucifer silently thinks to himself why was he holding alastor and why was alastor even in the bed?? "Your up sire?" Alastor speaking surprised Lucifer and he let out a squeak. "You're up!?" "Yes my dear I don't sleep" Lucifers fave reddens when he processes that alastor was aware of everything that happened "never speak up this again" lucifers said while he covered his face to hide his... flusteredness..? "Embarrassed my king?" Alastor said as he took lucifers hands away from his face. Lucifers and Alastors eyes locked for a moment before lucifers just pulls away. He gets up from the bed quickly and he grabs his morning attire to go change into after his shower.

While Lucifer showering alastor remembers Lucifer holding him. It felt great.. It was just really nice to have that comfort

Lucifer walks out the restroom in his signature shirt,bow,pants but not his suit since he wasn't feeling it.Lucifer decides to ask alastor now that he was awake about why didn't he move away from lucifers embrace in the bed and why was he there. "Alastor.. Why were you on the bed? and why did you not move away from me? " alastor thinks for a moment before responding "it was rather boring staying up today so I went to sit on the bed. I don't think you minded though since you pulled me into a hug like a stuffed animal" alastor teased as he sees this got Lucifer flustered which is quite amusing "i- well you didn't move my from my grasp!" Alastors ears droop down as he realizes the implications were partly true "I just didn't want to get into conflict because the other option from just letting you hold me was throwing you across the room! your majesty" Lucifer gives alastor the middle finger and glare for the hundredth time as he exits the room to go get breakfast.

Alastor is now left alone in the room. Alastor feels something underneath him. he sees his tail wagging which is quite noticeable now that there's moving under his coat "why is my- ugh" alastor just rolls his eyes as he ignores it while he gets himself ready for the day he soon heads down stairs to see Charlie and lucifer down stairs chatting while they cook together "Hello dear! Good morning" Alastor says with his usual smile "good morning al! "Charlie smiles while Lucifer scoffs at alastor before going back to help Charlie cook.

After they finished cooking for every hotel guest they came down stairs. husker, angel dust, and sir pentious chatted while eating while nifty just searched for bugs while cherri bomb was sleeping in. Lucifer handed alastor a plate of eggs and bacon. " I don't want to eat. I'm good your majesty " "just eat it because Charlie said she's worried for you only eating deer meat. its an unhealthy diet..." "hm.. (He made the :> face) Fine only for Charlie though" " g-good enjoy- actually don't enjoy! You don't deserve to but eat the food! " Alastor glares at Lucifer as he eats the food reluctantly. it surprises Lucifer a bit how alastor acts so normal despite cuddling not even an hour ago with him. he just stares at alastor until he finishes the plate of food he grabs the plate and washes it as he thinks to himself "why is that deer so dam cute!?" And alastor thinks "why does that guy make my tail wag so much!?! "
_________________________________