9 too much (smut) PT 2

Twitter acc follow it for some dirty doodles and other hazbin hotel stuff @imsome1alr
_________________________________

Nobody's POV:

Alastor kept rubbing Lucifer's erection as he leaned his head down to Lucifers neck. He nuzzled into his neck before biting into it which earned a lovely yelp from Lucifer. "Please..," Lucifer begged. He didn't know what he was begging for. He just needed something he couldn't put his finger on.  Alastor pulled his teeth away from his neck along with his hand on the throbbing erection from luci before speaking "Hmm~ I don't feel like stretching you out today but I'm generous enough to help you with your.. Problem~!" He pointed at Lucifer's erection while he got off the bed "As long as I get your delectable honey blood in the process~"

Lucifer looked up with a pleading face. "So desperate~ welp.. let's begin~" alastor grabbed his staff and slammed it onto the floor with a loud thud his weird black tentacles appeared and went over to Lucifer pinning him against the bed. the tentacle pressed against Lucifers hole. "F-fuck.. Al.. Hic I didn't know you could do this~" alastor just hummed a soft melody while he walked over to Lucifer. He took his wrist and pulled off his gloves while his tentacles pulled the rest. Alastor bit into his wrist. "Ah~ Hic Al~" Alastor just kept slurping the sweet honey from Lucifer's wrist while the tentacle teasing Lucifer finally went inside him. "FUCK!" Lucifer moaned loudly with the penetration into his guts. It was wayyy bigger then alastor. But it wasn't a bad thing in fact it was so fucking good.

Alastor pulled away from sucking wrist for all its worth. He look at the moaning Lucifer who had his sweet spot being abused over and over and over. Already nearing his organism most likely. It made alastor chuckle to himself from how needy Lucifer was for stuff like this often. It made him wonder about Lilith and if she did stuff like this to "help" him. To be honest he fellt sympathetic for the poor soul he was just a hopeless romantic who needed there hole in there heart to be filt. Luckily alastor was willing to do that but not in the way your thinking. The way as in he would pleasure the man into submission to gain power and other things. He really did enjoy the power he had over luci.

"A-Al! M-More! Please.. ~" Lucifer begged he needed more despite this one tentacle being already too much for him. Just something about alastor watching him get fucked silly by something of his control made him Horner. Al chuckled again and decided to give the short king what he wanted. Alastor slid another tentacle into Lucifer and also one wrapped around his erection for good measure. Now he was getting fucked by two tentacles and stroked by one he's not gonna be able to walk later... (Luci:👨‍🦽)  Lucifer moaned loudly this was now to much fuck he was gonna explode any second. Alastor slid a tentacle into his mouth. "Now my dear.. we are in the hotel you need to be quiet... So let's try to hurry this up!" Alastor made the tentacles move faster on Lucifer's body. Two tentacles thrusting into him changing his insides while a other tentacle stroked just throbbing erection with the only goal of wanting him to cum. And while all of that was happening he had a tentacle in his mouth. Only reason being to muffle his moans but he did find himself sucking it out of pure (more like dirty) instinct. And fuck he wasn't sure if it was the cocktail or the fact he was so vulnerable right now that made the tentacle taste so good. It tasted bitter sweet like if beer had a sweetener with it like a cake or something with it.

Lucifer soon got his closer and closer to cumming. "Ah~ close.. al... Fuck me.. Destroy me~!" He muffled out. Alastor did so with his tentacles allowing them to keep fucking him and more. "F-F-Fuck- al-alastor c-cumming cumming~! " he murmurs "let it all put luci~" "A-AlA-stor~!" His thick ropes of pearly white cum shot onto the tentacle that slowly stopped stroking him along with all the other tentacles they stopped soon too. Lucifer wanted to say something but couldn't manage your speak. Alastor recognized that he probably should rest from that intense organism. He retracted his tentacles and took Lucifer into his arms. He walked over to the bed and allowed Lucifer to cuddle him. Alastor snuck in a few bites and nibbles to get some more blood before Lucifer said more and requested just company but sadly that happened. so sad thirsty Alastor.

"Al?.. " Lucifer asked "yes sire?" "Do you love me..? " ah. Well this is not the first time Lucifer brought up love but he wasn't expecting it now. "Um.." Alastors ears pinned down since he didn't know how to reply. He was really not expecting this "never mind it was a stupid question. Your only really using me for my body any way so it doesn't matter. " ouch. That actually hurt alastor even tho he didn't wanna believe it. But that was the agreements of the deal so it doesn't matter... Wait wait wait why does he care? He hates Lucifer and only using him for his own benefits so why would he care that Lucifer is upset because he doesn't share the same feeling..?

Maybe because he shares them..?

No that's crazy.. Although it's a possibility...
_________________________________

Things would continue like this. For the rest of the month. Alastor and Lucifer would continue secretly having fun times! And the fun times will now be highlighted on further chapter's.