12. Perfectly balanced

"Oh, darling, let me help you with that."

I came up behind him, let his shoulder-length, black hair tickle my face as I stuck my arms out underneath his from behind to grab the teapot he was trying to manoeuvre.

"How many times do I need to tell you", Madara said and laughed. "I can manage myself."

"I know", I said, swallowing back tears I knew he would be able to hear; his hearing had become so exceptional since... "But I want to."

We became silent, the words unspoken between us. The words that spoke of the guilt I felt regarding his blindness.

"Good morning."

Tobirama, sounding unusually chirpy as he always did the night after we had fucked. At first, it had been strange with Madara in the house. But then, one day, he had taken me by the shoulders, looked at me with his frightfully eerie, white eyes.

"Izuna, I'm blind. Not deaf. I hear you're sleeping together no matter how silent you are so you can stop trying."

We had stopped trying. Our screams and moans didn't seem to bother my brother; he didn't act strange after. Once, he even came in during.

"Sorry to bother you, but I'm going to so laundry, do you have anything?"

Me and Tobirama had looked at one another, him with sweat pouring down his face and, to my grade glee, a bleeding bite mark at his collarbone.

"Umm, maybe some socks?" I said as if it was a question.

Tobirama had taken me to the side one day.

"What do you think of your... brother watching?"

"Well, he's not watching, is he?" I had said, looking at Tobirama dead-on. He had looked so horrified at his mistake, I had laughed. "I wouldn't mind", I had continued. "And I don't mind that you like it. You should have seen him before all of this shit. He was hot."

"He's still hot", he had confessed, then put a hand to his mouth. "God, sorry, I-"

"Tobirama", I had said, shutting him up with a kiss. "I'm a captive in Auschwitz. I don't care that you find other men hot. I'm just glad to, you know, not be in a gas chamber?"

He had looked at me with concern then.

"You don't sleep with me just to live here, do you? Because if you didn't want to sleep with me, I would still let you-"

I had shaken my head. Ever since Mengele had adopted me and Madara as his guinea pigs, he had allowed us to live in the house that had been built for Tobirama. It was a privilege, and I probably would have fucked for it. But that was not why I did.

"No. I sleep with you because I'm in love with you."

He had kissed me then. Ever since then, he had become much more comfortable around Madara.

Now, as I poured tea into three cups, my arms still around my big brother, Tobirama kissed me on the mouth, and Madara on the cheek.

"What are you going to do on your day off?" he asked us.

"First, I thought I'd make a fruit salad to eat in the jacuzzi", Madara said. "Then, I'll go get my hair and nails done. Then I'll go to the golf course and play a few rounds.

It clearly took Tobirama a few to realise he was joking. It was endearing.

"Madara, hush! You're rude!" I chastised.

But Tobirama just laughed.

Then, his eyes darkened, and he lifted my shirt sleeve up slightly, caressing the wounds there.