True Colors

After defeating Sasha and Grime, and forcing the toads to leave Newtopia forever, Anne, Sprig, Polly, and Frobo were in the throne room with Sasha and Grime, handcuffed, and their weapons in Frobo's hands. Polly scratched her butt, not knowing what's going on with her.

"Polly, stop scratching your butt, the king's almost here." Sprig said. King Andrias then walked into the throne room, everyone was reunited, Hop Pop hugged Sprig and Polly, and Marcy sprinted towards Anne, they hug each other as tightly as possible.

"Anne... Are you okay?" Marcy asked. Anne smiles and embraced her girlfriend's soft touch. "I'm good. I'm glad you're okay, Marcy." Anne said. The two then stared at each other and leaned in for a kiss on the lips, the two part their kiss and King Andrias came up.

"Okay! Let's do this!" Andrias said in excitement. Anne then grabbed the box, but Sasha then tried to warn Anne again. "Anne! Please! Don't give it to him!" Sasha begged. "Silence!" Yunan said as she covered Sasha's mouth with her tail.

Anne looked at Sasha, knowing all the times she betrayed and used her for her own needs, but this time... It was over. Anne turned towards Andrias and placed the box in his hand. "Okay, big guy! Send us home." Anne said with a smile.

"In good time, my dear, but first, I'm going to let you all in on a little secret." Andrias said. Marcy was standing next to Anne, she then clasps her hand in Anne's hand, the two interlocking fingers, not wanting to let go.

Sasha frowned, knowing she'll spend the rest of her life without any friends or family, now facing the consequences of her actions. Andrias then spoke and told his backstory. "There was a time where Newtopia was truly great, but that greatness was stolen from us." Andrias said.

Andrias then told them the story of the golden age of Amphibia and the day he lost The Calamity Box. "Centuries of prosperity was brought to an end, because of me! I was weak, trusting those who said they were my friends, and because of that, The Music Box was taken under my watch." Andrias said.

"It cost us everything, and after a thousand years, no one even remembers our legacy." Andrias said. Andrias changed his expression to an evil tyrant expression and continued. "But now... At long last! The box is back! And with it's power... Newtopia will be returned to glory!" Andrias said as he looked down at the box with a fist.

"Oh! Well that's nice!" Hop Pop committed. Anne and Marcy then frowned and stepped back. "Something's wrong here." Anne said with everything being put together. Andrias then dropped the act and revealed everything to everyone.

"For you see! My ancestors weren't frail explorers... They were Glorious Conquerors!" Andrias said as he balled his hand into a fist. Andrias then revealed The Calamity Box's Catastrophic Throne, he placed the box down as it returns power to the whole castle.

Newtopia Castle shakes, causing the windows to shatter and send strobes of electricity down to Newtopia, causing the citizens to scream in fear as everything around them crumbled. The castle then shook again as it's thrusters caused the castle to fly into the air.

The Ruins of Despair then activated, creating Dark Frobots with glowing red eyes, their use their jetpacks and fly up towards the castle, The Citizens of Wartwood witness everything that's happening, knowing whatever is happening, it isn't good at all.

Sprig went to the window and looked out of it. "Oh! We are way up right now." Sprig said. The Frobots then entered the castle through the windows, surrounding Anne, Marcy, Sasha, The Planters, Frobo, Grime, Olivia, and Yunan as they gasped in shock.

"I'm sorry, Anne! But I'm afraid you and you're friends can't go home just yet, wouldn't want you telling anyone about the coming invasion." Andrias said with a sinister smile. "What?" Anne said in confusion. Marcy held her girlfriend's hand tightly, terrified, now knowing the truth.