Action!

Y/n pov

As you were waiting underground, you prayed for Kafka to appear in your mission to help you out, if anything happens to you. When you checked your phone, you saw Kafka sent you a message.

[Kafka]: Elio told me that I was assigned to accompany you, but if I end up being intertwined with another mission, Blade will come to help you. 

[Y/ N]: Why him? Why not Silver Wolf? She's fun to be with! :c

[Kafka]: I probably won't get another mission so yep! Where are you right now [Y/N]? Send me your coordinates~

As you sent the coordinates of the Grand Gothe Hotel, you walked out to find her. You just then receive a call.

As you send the coordinates of the Grand Gothe Hotel, you walk out to find Kafka. You suddenly receive a call from an anonymous user.

"[Y/ N] , I just checked with Grand Gothe Hotel and you weren't there. Where are you?" -She asks sweetly.

"I'm at the plaza." And you hang up. You begin to walk back inside, but you bump into a lady with a black umbrella.

"Oh! I'm sorry-"

"See, this is why Elio said that I should come along, [Y/ N]." Kafka reveals her face, and lends out a hand. You quickly take it and she pulls you back on your feet, chuckling. 

"So, have you managed to find the Trailblazers whereabouts?" She asks you.

"Yes, they're currently in Natasha's clinic." You say shortly. 

"Well, somebody needs to go in, so why don't you, darling?" 'She asks sweetly.