Chapter 8

On Monday, Anaya and Diksha entered the classroom and went to their seats. After a while Arush approached Anaya. Anaya was busy studying, she didn't notice his presence. He cleared his throat to get her attention and he succeeded. Anaya lift her head and saw him. He smiled and said " Hey Anaya, how are you?". Anaya stood up and replied " hii, I am good, what about you?", " I am also good " he replied. After that none of them said anything so Anaya asked breaking the silence " You here? I mean do you need something?".

He forwarded his notebook and asked her something. She started explaining him. He was just looking at her instead of listening her. After she finished she asked him if he understood or not. He came out of his thoughts and nodded. Suddenly her gaze fell on his hand . She asked him " This bandage?". He followed her gaze towards his hand and replied " Oh this, you remember Arhan hit me day before yesterday so this is just because of that ". Anaya, " ohh...so you should rest ". Arush, " No it's alright ". Anaya simply smiled.

Arhan came to his seat and saw Arush talking to Anaya. He asked Arush raising his eyebrow " What are you doing here?". Arush replied " Relax bro I was just talking to her", " so take her with you, I don't like my seat crowded " said Arhan. Arush was about to say something but saw teacher entering in the classroom he immediately went to his seat. Anaya glared at Arhan and said " It's not only yours". Arhan replied in his famous cold tone " so what? I don't like this", " and I don't like you" said Anaya getting pissed off.

"Anaya, Arhan stop talking and sit down " teacher ordered. They both sat down. After some time Anaya muttered " God knows where he gets so much ego from ". Unfortunately Arhan heard her muttering and said " Did I ask where you get so much arrogance from?". Anaya realized that he had heard her muttering. Wait, what did he just said arrogance? Or me? She glared at him and asked " meri konsi akad? {what arrogance of mine}", " to mera konsa ego? {so what ego of mine}" he questioned back.

Anaya answered while writing " as if you don't know. First you hit Arush intentionally and you didn't even bother to say atleast sorry. If this is not ego then what is it? ". Arhan frowned and said " seriously, I didn't hit him intentionally ". Anaya looked at him and said "You did".

"I didn't "

"You did"

"I didn't "

"I am saying you did"

"I am also saying I didn't "

"Stop talking you two" this time it was their teacher. They both got back to their work. After sometime Anaya muttered again " I saw you. You did it intentionally ". Seriously can't this girl just sit quietly. Teacher has already warned them two times. Arhan rolled his eyes and said " I was already leading, why would I use such cheep tricks ". Anaya, "don't know, you have no trust. Do you even know how hard you hit him? He got bandaged ". Arhan smriked and muttered " itni jor se to Mara bhi nahi {I didn't even hit that hard}".

Ahhh mann here you caught 😐.

" This means you admit you hit him " She snapped at him. "Shit!! Why did I say that? Arhan you idiot" he cursed himself. He looked at Anaya who was giving him a 'I caught you' look. "Damm did she just made me admit my mistake? Godddd this girl " he said in his mind. "Just accept you did it intentionally " said Anaya with a smrike. Arhan came back to his senses and said " You are just impossible Anaya ", " you two get out of my class" the teacher shouted looking at them.

They both looked at him. " Yes you two get out of my class " teacher repeated his words to make them understand. They both looked at each other than again looked at teacher and Anaya said " sorry sir", "No sorry I have  warned you two twice but seems like you don't want to study, so get out " teacher yelled. They both realized that there is no point in arguing so they silently went out.