ᑭᖇOᒪOᘜᑌᗴ

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

*sigh.. *

You sighed as you slowly remove your fingers on the piano as the music stopped. You, y/n l/n a 22 year old pianist and artist,you also teach music as well to your students. Classes just ended, you were all alone inside the music room as usual playing the piano. Well it's kinda a habit of yours, everytime when classes ended you wait for your students to leave the music room, and it's your moment to have some alone time. Playing the piano helps you relax during your free times, but not just piano you love art, your love to paint portraits or landscapes you can imagine. Y/n is a talented girl, and also many people are mesmerized by her beauty ever since she was a kid, Boys are head over heels for her, not just boys, but girls too. Many people think she is just an "Innocent" woman. Well. Base on her features and appearance, she has long beautiful silky red hair, her cute baby face with a mole/freckles on her face, especially when the reflection of the sun hits her damn.. What a goddess! But some people don't know her real personality,ecxept her close friends. She rejected several man and woman back in the days she was a teenager. Anyways, you began to fix your stuff and on the corner ᴏɴ your eye you saw a duck hairpin that one of your students gave, you smiled and began to wear it on your head, it's like the duck is floating on your head, so cute! You giggled, you began to grab your phone and look at the time.

"5:30pm, huh.. I guess I better go out now.. " you swing your bag into your shoulder you make sure to lock the windows, close the lights, now you went outside and lock the door, and you put away the key and put it on the pocket of your bag.

...

You humed a melody enjoying yourself as the warm breeze hit your face and your long red hair swinging with the wind.

"Oh I almost forgot! I need to return the book that I borrowed from the library" you began to walk and decide to go there, it wasn't that far like a 5 minute walk from school to the library. You finally arived, you smiled to yourself and opened the library doors as the cold temperature hitting you,

"I forgot the library is cold" you mumbled and you took out the book that you borrowed, you walk towards the counter, you saw some people that knows you casually waving at you with a lovely dovey look on their face or just a smile, you waved back with a smile not trying to be rude. Well some people know you cuz you always go to the library every day. They called you nickname like "strawberry head" or "red head girl" you didn't mind and you're already used to it anyway.

"Hello y/n! There is my little red head!" A woman in her 30's named Francine, a Librarian here and she is a close friend of y/n which she treats her as a little sister.