ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Charlie finishes her song as she did a pose on the end, she panted as she looked at the other sinners looking at her unamused. Then one sinner spoke up breaking the silence.

"Wow!" He paused.

"That was shit!" The others started laughing, including the other sinners watching on the TV screens, Charlie smile fades as she felt embarrassed. The princess sat down hugging her knees while looking down on the floor with shame. Katy killjoy laughed like a total maniac as she slammed her hand on the table.

"What in the 9 circles makes you think a denizenz of hell? Would give two shits about becoming a better person?!" Katy killjoy Snickered. Charlie frowned and looked at her.

"You have no proof about this little experiment ever works! You want people to be good? Just because?!" Katy laughed hysterically and the others joined, Charlie rolled her eyes in annoyance and fixed her posture.

"Well-- we have a paid trip already,
Who believes in our cause and they shown incredible progress!" Charlie said confidently, Katie killjoy looked at her with a smirk.

"Oh, and who might that be?" Katy killjoy scowled as she leaned towards Charlie. The princess looked at her nails with a confident smile on her face.

"Ohh just someone named, Angel Dust and Y/n" Charlie said. Vaggie shook her head and waved her hands signaling not to mention you. Charlie gasped  and realized.

"Oh I mean-- just Angel Dust haha! Who's y/n? Never heard of her!" Charlie smiled nervously. Katy kill joy and other sinners confused who in the world did the princess of hell mentioned of someone.

"The porn star?" Tom asked.

"And who is y/n--" he was cutted off.

"You fucking would Tom" Katy killjoy glared at Tom but still remains her smile, her nails digging into the table. Tom winced and got nervous.

"In any case, that's not even an accomplishment I'm sure you can get that hooker to do anything with enough Booger Sugar on the lube" Katy made a hand gesture on the air bobbing it up and down as a seductive whistle can be heard.

"Oh I beg to differ!" Charlie defended as she leaned close to katie.

"He's been behaved, clean, and out of trouble for two weeks now" Charlie looked at Katie with a proud smile on her face, while Katie looked at the princess with a unamuse smile glaring at Charlie. Then suddenly...