Prologue

A/N - Hey guys! I'm a super SGE fan and just wanted to make this for fun. Please don't judge, I'm not very experienced at writing and please tell me if you want something in the story. I raised some people from the dead, including Merlin, Dovey, Lesso, Guinevere, Lancelot, and Tristan because I really think that they didn't deserve to die. Note that this happens after One True King. Thanks for reading, it means the world to me.

Tedros

"Push Agatha! Just one more push!" I encourage, holding my pregnant wife's hand. Agatha moans and grips my hand tighter and tighter. Agatha lets out a howl and pushes hard. A thin wailing fills the delivery room and Diane, the doctor, exclaims, 

"Congratulations Your Highnesses! You are now parents to a beautiful baby girl and a baby boy!" Diane passes me my daughter and my son -- my daughter and my son! -- and beams. My daughter has a slightly tanned complexion like me but has a round face like Agatha. My son has a more tanned complexion and has high cheekbones like me. They are absolutely perfect. Our little baby girl lashes out, kicking and screaming. I smile gently and pass her to Agatha. I handed her to my exhausted wife, telling her, "She's our little warrior." The incredibility that Agatha had just created these wonderful humans awes me. 

"Tedros..." My wife whispers, tears welling in her eyes, "They're perfect..."

"Hello fierce little Lynn Athena Pendragon," I coo, talking to the baby girl. Lynn means waterfall, and Athena is the name of the goddess of wisdom and warriors. We chose the name hoping that our Lynn would be as fierce and wise as Athena and a waterfall.

"Hello, I'm your mommy, Liam Jay Pendragon," cooes Agatha, telling Liam his full name. Liam means protection and Jay is the name of the bird. We named him Liam hoping that he would protect his loved ones. We named him Jay hoping he would fly freely like a bird. 

"We're going to teach her to be a fierce warrior," Agatha breathes, admiring our Lynn. 

"We're going to teach him to be a calm presence," I claim, feeling swelling pride.