chapter 18 : morning reaction

On the way home , Zhan literally fell asleep. He didn't know how long it took when he felt someone shaking him. He opened his eyes with a frown thinking that it is Fanxing again. He was ready to smack the other when he realised that the magnified face infront of him no way belongs to Fanxing.

"Y-Yibo , what the hell are you doing ?"

Yibo was so close to him that if he moved even slightly their face will smash against each other. Yibo smiled as he said, "Are you annoyed that I woke you up? Originally I wanted to carry you inside but I thought you wouldn't like it. It doesn't matter , you go back to sleep, I'll carry you."

"Shut up." Zhan said with twitching lips as he got out of the car. Looking around , he thought Yibo would just bring him to his office but who knew that guy meant every word he said? Since he said that Zhan will have to move back and that have to be tonight.

The guards at the door greeted them as they went inside. Yibo opened the lock with a password and they finally went inside. Zhan couldn't wait to jump on the bed but he loves cleanliness. Therefore , he grabbed a change Yibo handed him and went to shower.

Yibo took his clothes and went to the guest bathroom for a shower. He very much wanted to shower with Zhan but he was pushed away with a glare from zhan. After zhan came out of the shower, Yibo was nowhere to be found. Zhan sighed in relief and jumped on the bed, thinking yibo probably went to sleep in another room. It doesn't matter if he sleeps in the master bedroom for one  night.

Zhan drifted off to sleep.  Midway into dreamland , he felt a heat source and subconsciously moved towards it. Then grabbed the human sausage pillow tightly with a content smile as he snuggled against it. The pillow seemed to grow hands as it also wrapped him tightly.

Yibo who had a surprised smile on his face didn't have even an inch of sleep in his eyes. He lowered his head and kissed Zhan's pink lips, whispering, "Good night , my little sun. "

He waited for so long...only to hug him like this and now it feels too magical that he is able to hold him to sleep.

The next morning when Zhan woke up, he found himself sticking to Yibo's body with his head on Yibo's arm. Zhan gulped as he looked at the faintly visible muscle line. Yibo had on a very thin silk shirt and it was so thin that he could see the outlined abdominal muscles quite well. The other person was breathing evenly and he took this chance to poke the muscles out of curiosity and jealousy.

But suddenly his hand was grabbed and a chuckle sounded. Before Zhan could retract his hand , yibo already took it in his and kissed it. Saying in a husky voice, "Good morning , my love."

Zhan felt a familiar racing of his heart once again. The heart that used to race at the simplest thing Yibo did before , is now once again beating rigorously. That idiotic guy suddenly became someone so flirtatious,  zhan would be a madman if he didn't feel flustered by this action.

As zhan was thinking , his ears quickly turned red and Yibo noticed it. He pushed Zhan down and got on top of him. Their bodies dangerously close together. Yibo bent down and bit Zhan's red eartips causing Zhan to go stiff. This place is his sensitive place , biting on it made Zhan want to curl up.

Yibo's eyes darkened. Zhan finally came to his senses and tried to push the heavy rock off him. "Get off me you prick-"

Zhan's struggling hands stopped as blood rushed to his face. Something...something just poked him and it was down there. Zhan with wide eyes stared into the lower part of Yibo and saw a Heavenly pillar standing proudly. Zhan felt so embarrassed that he couldn't put it into words.

He didn't look at Yibo's face , he could feel the scorching gaze on his skin. "H-how about you get up first ?"

"Be good , Zhanzhan.  Help gege.."

Zhan reddened more and more. He never heard Yibo saying these words or the voice..he never heard it before. Yibo's voice is full of lust causing Zhan's hair stand.

"What do you mean ? Why would I-"

[Warning, spicy scenes ahead T T]

"It won't take long." As yibo said this he began to move his hips, with every move his breath becoming faster and faster.

Zhan bit his lips to not to utter any sounds as he covered his mouth with his hands. He wanted to punch this guy but he didn't want to as well. Zhan didn't know what to do anymore as he was being driven insane by someone.

"Hah.."

Yibo growled as he lowered his body.  He pushed away Zhan's hand away from his mouth and bit down on Zhan's lips which caused zhan to frown.

Yibo's hand slipped into Zhan's loose shirt as it found it's way to the two peaks on his chest. His fingers began to fiddle with it wildly as he kept on grinding with Zhan , he continued to kiss Zhan. Finally Zhan couldn't hold in the lewd moan and it escaped from his mouth.

"Ngh.."

It nearly caused Yibo to go insane. He tore Zhan's clothes with one pull and licked the cherry on his chest causing Zhan to lose his mind.

Yibo's rough voice sounded from afar, "Let gege hear your sounds-"

"S-stop..nhg..yi..yibo!"

Yibo looked at Zhan's tear filled eyes and smirked darkly. He threw away his shirt as well as both of their pants in just a moment. Zhan widened his eyes as he closed his legs immediately and hid the object between his legs with his hands.

Yibo licked his lips as he pulled Zhan's slender legs and licked and bit them at will. He pulled Zhan's hands away , "Don't hide from me, zhanzhan"

Yibo got between the legs and his hands reaching for the cherries as he took the little zhan into his mouth, moving up and down continuously. Zhan lost all of his rationality. Why not ? It's Yibo who is pleasuring him. Just the thought made zhan want to release.

"Uh...its..it's going to come out-y..yibo..ugh..move!" Zhan grabbed Yibo by hair and rashly pulled him but it seemed that his strength was too little.

A/n: I can't belive I wrote this! T T embarrassed .