chapter 19 : The brightest moon

[Warning, spicy scenes ahead haha...{nervous laughter}]

And Yibo ended up swallowing it making Zhan's lips twitch once  again. He was lost at words , he didn't know what to say. But yibo hadn't calmed down yet. He kneeled between Zhan's legs as he stroked his length without shame. Seeing him like this Zhan's already red face become a more like a tomato. His little brother that was just put into rest guiltily woke up again.

Yibo smirked as he took Zhan's as well and stroked them together. Zhan bit his lips as he gripped the bedsheets tightly, too much pleasure made him tear up.

"Hah..."

Yibo licked his fingers and put one into Zhan's little chrysanthemum. Once it went in the walls inside of Zhan gripped him tightly. Yibo didn't forget to fiddle with Zhan's little brother and cherries , once he added a second finger zhan felt the pain . But the pain and pleasure all came mixed, he couldn't help but cry out. Once his walls got adjusted to Yibo's fingers , he added the third finger causing Zhan want to scratch the sh*t out of whatever was within his reach.

"A little more....baby...a little more.." Yibo's comfort words reached his ears along with the kisses.

Soon the pain turned into ecstasy , zhan began to move his hips along with Yibo's hands. Just when he was close Yibo pulled his fingers away with a lewd sound. Zhan frowned in discontentment. His glare turned on Yibo more than he is now.

"Don't worry. Gege will feed you until you are full."

Yibo positioned his thick length and slowly pushed it in. Zhan began to shout, "stop! stop! I'm not doing this anymore  , it's fcking big , it's going to rip me apart-"

"A bit more.." yibo kissed Zhan's tear stained cheeks as he gently moved back and forth. This went on for a while until Zhan didn't feel pain anymore.

"Ngh..it feels good.."

Yibo smirked, "it's not even all the way in zhanzhan.."

With that he pushed the remaining inside in one go causing zhan to almost stop breathing. He looped his arms around Yibo's neck as the other kept on thrusting in and out.

"You are so tight.." yibo growled in pleasure.

When the stick poked a certain place Zhan's whole body trembled.

"Found it." Yibo said with a smirk on his face as he kept on going deeper and deeper to hit that place again and again. Zhan came soon after but yibo had no plans to stop. He kept on thrusting in and out , once again brining zhan back to state.

"Ugh...zhanzhan..I love you ugh.."

He gave a few more push as they both let out sounds of satisfaction. Yibo bent down and wrapped his arms around zhan who is still enjoying the aftertaste. After a few minutes passed Yibo still didn't come out.

Zhan weakly slapped Yibo's shoulder, "Hey" his voice sounded a bit shaky.

Zhan felt like killing the man when he felt the thing inside him getting hard again , zhan scowled at Yibo, "are you an animal in heat !?"

And as a result , they rolled in the sheets for the whole morning. As noon approached , feeling guilty, yibo sighed as he kissed Zhan's lips. The other person fainted from exhaustion. Yibo scratched his head as he pulled out, white unknown substance slowly flowed out from the entrance. Yibo closed his eyes as not to wake up the beast once again.

He carried zhan and entered the bathroom. Zhan slept until afternoon and woke up to find himself alone in the room. He sat up to grab his phone and turned on the screen. 19 missed calls from Fanxing , 2 calls from his mother,  10 messages. Just when Zhan was wondering why he didn't hear the ringtone , he noticed his phone was on mute. Zhan gritted his teeth knowing who did this.

Zhan groaned thinking about this morning. Why did he do this when he was the one to refuse in the first place ? He can't deny his feelings for Yibo but because he was scared and angry,  he didn't want to give in easily. But he forgot Yibo's character, he won't give up until zhan becomes his.

Zhan pushed away the blanket and proceeded to get up only to feel sore on his waist and down there. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Then slowly walked towards the bathroom. He has to wash his face at least and then he'll leave right away to avoid embarrassment.

Zhan, "......."

He touched his swollen lips and bite marks all around his neck and collarbone. Then he noticed that he is wearing a shirt that has Yibo's scent and nothing down there. Zhan rubbed his face painfully. That guy...did he become some kind of pervert after staying overseas for so long?

"Zhanzhan ?"

Speaking of the Devil, Yibo knocked on the bathroom door and asked in a worried voice , "Are you okay ?"

Zhan gritted his teeth and didn't respond until he was done washing his face . His silence made Yibo who stood outside anxiously.

Just when he was about to ask Zhan again , the door opened all of a sudden. Zhan stood there wearing a loose white shirt , his hair dishevelled. He said in a hoarse voice, "I want to beat you to death this time."

Yibo gulped and knew that zhan was angry. He didn't hesitate to put his handsome face before Zhan , urging, " Okay , beat me."

Zhan stared at Yibo's stunning face and couldn't bring himself land a hit. Again , won't it be pity to ruin such a handsome face ? After a long stare competition, Zhan heard Yibo sigh as he pulled his body into a hug,  a gentle one unlike his possessive hug in the morning. He caressed Zhan's back as he said , like a man coaxing his lover, "My love, I was wrong. Don't be angry."

Zhan's hand smacked Yibo's head, " Why are you so smooth at flirting ?"

"Flirting?"

Zhan looked away from Yibo's smiling eyes. He can't look straight at those eyes without feeling shy.

"I only flirt with you, my love. So naturally I've to be smooth to coax you into my arms !"

Zhan didn't feel any surprise from Yibo's frankness. This guy is just like this. The brightest moon ever.