𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗠 𝗘𝗦𝗧

twelve-year-old me must've been so proud that i finally finished what she started

after years of doubting myself, continuously publishing the prologue and unpublishing again, having insecurities in writing. i have truly wanted to abandoned this book midway, believing that my dreams of being an author is truly worthless.

but i managed to overcome everything and finally been able to get here, i'm truly happy that I finished red string and sad at the same time, bittersweet to be exact ajshajs.

my heart is also breaking as much as you all are probably feeling, i just want say that i genuinely am sorry for ending it like this TT I want this first book I wrote to have an impact in the hearts of everyone that reads it, even when the cost is probably breaking a weak heart.

a big big big baby__kookie again hahsajsh, I knew I already thanked you twice before this and I just wanted to say it again. you played a big role why I finished this book. without you deciding to vote red string in a sunny morning during december 16th, I would never be the author I have always dreamed of if it weren't for you.

anywaysss that's all!! thank you so much for riding this journey with me, until the next!

- with love, mary.