I want to die.

Kile : i know my brother you have your reason . I won't stop you . Ik I will meet you I am sure about it . But not about others. There will be a day just like you I'll also go but I never expected you to goo this son.
I love you my brother. ( Teared up)

Haze : it's important for me to go now! They killed Dad . They killed him . But promise me kile you all take care of my kiddo.

Kile: you'll come to see her won't you?

Haze: no brother, I can't.  I won't never. I am leaving apart of my heart with you. Take care of her pls . And I love you , tell her I loved her so much.
I never knew it will be this hard. But it is now because of her. ( Teared up)

Kile: when will you leave.

Haze : they are on there way.
Tell Jayson, Ariana , Lucy I love them all I will miss them . And yeah that guy? Luca yes Luca tell him sorry for whatever happened.
It's so hard now Kile it's so hard.

Kile : don't worry. I am here I'll meet you after this year . Take care of yourself.

Haze : Go away . Go see her I made her cry . Don't talk to me don't make it hard for me .

These were the last few words Haze said.

And he walked away.

Everyone was around Bella she cried herself to sleep. In the morning her heart was beating so fast.
Coco Rebbeca were with her.

She sat and looked out of the window.

Rebbeca - my baby your eyes? Are you alright?

Bella : he is a liar Reb . He lied to me .

Ariana : hey , Bella before you say anything. That kiss I had no idea about it he just grabbed me out of nowhere and kissed me idk why I still don't know. Forgive me.

Bella: Ariana. It was never your mistake . I would never blame you.

Jayson  came running.

Jayson- Where is Haze?

Coco - how would we know he is your friend sorry liar friend.

Jayson- shut up Coco , he is nowhere to be seen . His phone is switched off.
We have no idea where is he.

Bellona stood up what ?

Jayson - it's impossible. We had no cars here . Idk where is he .

Bella : ran towards Kile.

Kile where is he tell me ? Where is he?  Pls kile i beg you.

Kile: Bellona how would I know?
Since last night we haven't talked to eachother. Last conversation we had was that he is not guilty about what he did. And then I walked inside the villa.

Bellona crying so hard brushing her scratching her face.

She shouted Haze De Lueica where are you ? Come back please.

Everyone around had Numb eyes. Looking at her everyone was crying.

Jerk pls come back . Pls I beg you.

Crying and feeling help less she fainted.

Jayson - we need to go back we will go to his house.

I was still fainted when we opened our eyes.
We were at Kile's place.

Haze I shouted.

Everyone was looking at me.
Andrew gave me water.

You found him? Pls tell me?  I asked them.

Jayson: we went to his house. And

And ? And what Jayson speak Bellona said.

And he was not there . They have selled there house to someone.

When we tried contacted at school.
Principal said that Haze name never existed in there list.

What? I was in pure shock.

Jayson:  ik it's hard to believe. But something is missing idk what.
I am sorry Bellona I feel bad for you.

BELLONA POV-

His last words ecohed on my mind.

I knew it I knew it everything was pre planned. That day when teacher annouced about break his was like he knew it. When we meet on the beach that hug he hugged me as if he knew this is coming. His word's which said " remember I love you and I always will " he knew he is leaving. And that kiss As Ariana said was unintentionally.
He planned it all.    I was crying my heart out I was sobbing I couldn't breath.

Jayson - it's proved he loved you.

Loved me? It's proved he wanted to make me suffer it's proved he never loved me it's proved everything was planned.    I said.

Haze I hate you. I hate you more than anything. You made my life hell.

Reb- come here my baby come on don't cry.

How could I not? What-
What-
I couldn't breath. 

It's a year since he left.
It's our last few days before prom.

School is really peaceful.
Haze was a bully after he was gone evryone wondered where is he after a small period of time none cared.

Our group was shattered but at the end of the day we were together.
Everyone missed him they still do.

But I HATE HIM. I HATE HAZE DE LUCEIA.

Coco and Jayson are dating and I am happy for them.
So is Rebbeca and Andew happy for them to.
It was Never the same after he left.
I wanted my answers but It was alr .
A part of me wanted to see him. Hug him slap him. But 95 percent of me wanted to hate him .

_______
It's prom day and I was not going until Kile called me

Kile: ik you don't want to come but bells it's the last day we will be together. We have no idea where will we go. Maybe some will fly to some other country.
We have already lost a member and we don't want to loose another for our sake pls come.

I was quite and hanged up.

I made it to prom.
After some dancing talking.

We clicked a picture and it was never the same.

FINAL GOODBYE!

3.5 YEARS LATER......

_________
OMG I AM CRYING. I AM CRYING SO HARD . MY HEART IS ACHING BUT TRUST ME THE NEXT CHAPTER'S YOU'LL LOVE THEM. A NEW JOURNEY.