×【CHAPTER≡002: DECLARATION】×

[TAVIA'S S1/S2 PORTRAYAL IS ASAMI SATO WITH BLUE EYES (LOK), AND HER S3/S4 PORTRAYAL WILL BE DIANA PRINCE IN THE DCAMU STYLE (WAR/THRONE OF ATLANTIS/DEATH OF SUPERMAN/JL VS TT/JLD/REIGN OF THE SUPERMEN). EVA'S PORTRAYAL IS GWEN TENNYSON (UAF) FOR S1/S2 & CLAIRE BOWMAN (GENERATOR REX) FOR S3/S4. THIS IS SUPERBOY AND WONDER GIRL'S SUIT. NATHAN IS IN THE ROOTER SUIT FROM BEN 10 EPISODE "KEN 10", AND KORY IS WEARING HER PRIZE SUIT FROM TEEN TITANS EPISODE "GO" FROM THE 2003 SERIES IN CARTOON NETWORK. BY THE WAY, I'LL BE USING CHARACTERS FROM "THE BLOOD OF ZEUS" TO "THE LEGEND OF VOX MACHINA" TO HELP WITH THE GODS, TITANS, MONSTERS, AND DEMONS.]

══════•

══════•.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.•══════•.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.•══════•.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.•══════

✧《PRESENT DAY: PLANET EARTH 『JULY 05TH, 2010』》✧

☆「LOCATION: CADMUS LABORATORIES 【METROPOLIS, DELAWARE】」☆

☽〔THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW〕☾

Catgirl wakes up to see herself strapped on a torture table with her weapons inside a glass case, her eyes went to most of her comrades and snaps back to the four individuals in front of her. Wonder Girl, Superboy, Starfire, and Breach were staring at her with curiosity and have softened looks on their faces. The Lucky Girl flinches when the Boy of Steel gently rubs her cheek and flutter her eyes shut for a moment to calm her heart down from beating so fast.

"She's a special prize for us to test and analyze due to the power coursing through her well being. It appears that this child has an infinite supply of unknown energy that'll help the Light and rule the world with an iron fist. I believe that we should try some shock treatment and get her to show us that true potential the Light wants to see." Catgirl froze, gulping as Wonder Girl quietly shushes her with Superboy and tries to keep her relaxed.

'Eva will never go through what I've been through at eleven years old, I promised her brother Adam to keep her safe and sound.' Breach thought. 'If this is her, I'll be saved and back to normal!'

The cuffs have this kind of energy field that'll make her have that sort of advantage to getting freedom and escaping. Catgirl was busy struggling when she heard her comrades screaming and Breach was walking with the rest off to their "capsules". Wonder Girl felt the Lucky Girl enter her mind and knew she has to save her loved ones until the female Genomorph Catgirl befriended a few years ago restore their internal balance within their minds by giving them back all of their memories...especially how they became heroes.

Catgirl teleports away and vanishes out of nowhere, which shocks the Cadmus scientists and the sidekicks since she can still use her powers to get help from others. The scientists were very furious and was stuck in utter disbelief...the Lucky Girl miraculously escapes from her incoming procedures by using an astral projection to connect to her super-friendly Genomorphic Gnome. They ordered the Flame Keepers to find their brand new source of infinite power and bring their toy back on their table fully alive.