Kitanglad #2

ISLE LOVES YOU
( Kitanglad #2 )

B L U R B ! !

Sa mundong mapanghusga't mapaglaro, kanino ka maniwala at magtiwala? Sa mga taong nakapaligid sayo o sa pamilyang nagbigay buhay subalit kinakalaban ka ng patago?

Xander Arebalo

"Who is he?"

Xander Arebalo a billionaire son, a bubbly introvert cold mysterious person stands out with his unique habits and big dreams of becoming a pilot engineer.

Academically gifted and popular, and he insists that he is the best at all. But deep down, he struggled with a lot of pressure. He was scared of failing and disappointing everyone who believed in him.

Despite being criticized by everyone, even his own family, he keeps smiling and pretending everything's fine. With the support of a special friend, he finds strength, hope and happiness, but unfortunately, they parted ways at an unexpected time and decision. Xander was forced to leave the island by his own family.

When he returns to Kitanglad Island after three years, will his former acquaintances, particularly his closest best friend Sola, recognize him?

Will people he knows view him differently than they did before, or will nothing have changed?

Will he face fresh problems and truth that change his perception of who he is and his place in the world?

*****

ALWAYS ( Kitanglad # 1 )
written by LuckyAvigail

ISLE LOVES YOU ( Kitanglad #2 )
written by LURKLUNA