Guardian x Crow (Mara Sov) /Pt 1/

Gestalt knelt upon his perch, overlooking the open field of the EDZ. The hunter looked over the field with his sniper rifle, looking far and wide for the tiniest sign of an enemy. He wore the Tangled web armor, it wasn't everyone's favorite but it was his. The EDZ didn't require anyone to really scout the area, but Gestalt would come here to relax in between missions, a place to clear his mind. A special place for him to just sit back and do nothing..........

A figure wearing a pristine white fur cloak silently emerged from the trees behind him. The figure's hood obscured their face as they silently creeped towards Gestalt in a crouch, white hair bangs slightly creeping out of the hood as two glowing blue eyes shined in the hood's shadow. The figure wore a purple leathered bodysuit with a white waist cloth hanging from the left side. A stripped chest plate was one of the only armored pieces they wore, besides the two leather fingerless gloves with white forearm guards, the fingers were slightly blue. Heels was the footwear this unknown figure wore, leading up their feminine legs and stopping below the knee. The figure crept towards the hunter, making no noise whatsoever as they slowly pulled out a knife from the sheath of their belt. The assassin slowly inched closer and closer, standing up slowly as they raised the knife high into the air and was ready to bring it down onto—!

BANG!

Gestalt pulled out his revolver without looking away from the field, the ace of spades, and shot the assassin in the exposed stomach, knocking them away and causing them to land on their back as the knife fell down. The assassin laid there as blood leaked out of their stomach, bodysuit pierced and ruined. Gestalt sighed and stood up from his perch, looking down at the dead assassin with a sigh. A Ghost emerged above the dead assassin, letting out a sigh of disappointment before the shards of it's shell parted and began to glow a bright blue. The assassin's body began to glow before the ghost retracted the shards of his shell and the light enveloped the assassin, letting out a small burst of light as the ghost disappeared.

"HUUUUH!" The assassin gasped for air as they sat up, hood falling off to reveal a beautiful woman with smooth blue skin, long white hair and shining blue eyes. Her stomach and the damaged suit was repaired instantly upon revival, good as new. Gestalt watched as the Awoken female patted her stomach in shock, chuckling as the woman let out a disappointed sigh. "Damnit, I was so close that time!"

"Almost....." Gestalt chuckled to himself as he pulled his hood down and took off his helmet, revealing his pale skin and short brown hair. The assassin huffed as he looked down at her, his freckles spreading along his cheeks as he smirked. Gestalt twirled the Ace of Spades before holstering it on his left thigh. "Your getting better though, Crow."

"Yeah, I bet!" Crow giggled to herself as she rolled onto her back and brought her legs up before pushing herself up in style, landing perfectly. She wobbled before quickly balancing herself, placing her hands on her waist, before nervously smiling brightly at him. "I got closer to you this time so that counts for something."

Gestalt held back a smile, instead chuckling quietly and shaking his head. "Well you can always do better." Gestalt spoke as he observed the young guardian, she was rather beautiful, always had been. He kicked Crow's knife off the ground, making the woman catch it before putting it in her sheath. Crow looked down with a small amount of disappointment before Gestalt sighed. "Just five more times......then we'll get some pizza. Winner decides the toppings."

"ALRIGHT!" Crow's face erupted in joy as she jumped onto her toes. Gestalt's face remained neutral as the guardian pumped her fists up and down. She smiled at Gestalt with a childish giggle before pulling her hood up, disappearing as she was teleported away across the field. Her voice came through the comms. "We're going to win this time Glint, I just know it!"